Responsible for performing the functions of planning, analysis and control of the components of the P&L of 3PD's Rest of the Caribbean (ROC) and Quaker DR. Prepare strategic, annual and monthly budgets. All under the coordination and review of the finance manager and / or the Financial Planning Manager.
- Coordinates the preparation of sales budgets, costs and expenses in detail, by account, cost center, concept, etc.
- Ensures that these budgets are entered in the respective planning and control tool
- At the end of each month (2nd business day of the month), review the actual results, compare them with the budgets, analyze the reason for the variations and explain them to the financial management.
- Discuss variations with functional areas to determine if they are permanent or sporadic changes.
- Each month (2nd week), prepare the corrected budget for the rest of the year (FCST) considering the variations found and the expected changes in the business.
- Prepared and analyze all innovations and A&M investments related to 3PD (P&L Innovations, Investment BE, marketing investment post audits)
- Ensure pricelists in SAP are aligned with business expectations
- Responsible for prepare, consolidate and coordinate AOP process for 3PD business models.
- Evaluate productivity projects related to 3PD's
- Performs financial analysis of investment projects and sales initiatives.
- Follow up on the investment plan and capex to ensure compliance.
- Prepared, in a quarterly basis, a profitability sku report for 3PD portfolio
- Support revenue management process (pricing, D&A, regrams, etc) for 3PD
- Performs and documents the controls assigned to the function, including the post-execution evaluations of the initiatives (example: Business Proposals, CapEx, etc.).
- Ensure that the control environment is included in all areas with which it is related.
- Financial, Economist, Industrial Engineer, Bachelor of Administration or career related to the area of Economic and Social Sciences.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in financial planning. Experience in mass consumption company preferably.
- Leadership and influence on multifunctional teams to achieve results
- Languages: Spanish and English.
- Skills: Must be a proactive person, motivated to achieve, with high capacity for numerical and financial analysis. Presentation of conclusions and recommendations, development and moderator of effective presentations to management, management of multiple tasks and work under pressure.
- System: Advanced Excel and PowerPoint domain, financial information systems such as SAP, BI Analytics
Job Type: Indefinido