|Purpose of the role:|
The HR Operations Coordinator will be responsible for employee services processes and transactions to be completed for the respective process based on the agreed service catalog and SLAs under direct supervision of the manager. The role will be responsible to deliver standardized reporting and analytics for the work assigned and will leverage required HR systems and tools met the process requirements based out of the Krakow GBS site.
- HR Shared Services process experience.
- Service management and ticket management system experience.
- Strong administration skills – experience within a busy HR environment would be ideal but is not essential.
- Experience of using HR Management systems, e.g. Oracle, SAP, would be beneficial.
- Excellent PC skills (including intermediate levels of Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel).
- Ability to work with different geographies and cultural experience sensitivity.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels with the ability to build trust and positive relationships with employees.
- Excellent time management and prioritising skills to effectively manage a complex and varied workload and conflicting priorities within a fast-paced environment.
Job Type: Pipeline