The PepsiCo Supply Chain Operations group provides a demanding, fast-paced environment in a competitive industry, where growth equals opportunity and fun accompanies the challenge. We are proud to say that PepsiCo has one of the most advanced and sophisticated supply chain environments in all of North America. The areas of focus for this position are designed to build future leaders within our organization and groom candidates for executive leadership roles.
This role is critical in supporting financial and performance plans within our supply chain group, specifically the warehouse facilities. This role will be responsible for collaborating with the HQ and field warehouse teams to drive monthly performance, capital, and productivity agendas, support the annual operating plan build, provide project leadership on warehouse tactics, and effectively communicate monthly performance through reporting and scorecards.
- Self-starter, high capacity for managing multiple works streams at the same time
- Strong analytical and fact-based problem-solving skills
- Keen interest in learning about the business
- Strong presence and maturity to influence region leadership as well as down to the front-line level execution process/capability to develop and drive the associated agendas
The ability to leverage cross-functional relationships is critical for success in this role and will require working with WHSE teams in the field, supply chain finance, fixed assets, and other functional groups across the organization.
- Assist in monthly financial reviews and provide analytics and commentary for variances to plan and forecast
- Collaborate with supply chain finance in the creation and implementation of monthly forecasts and annual operational plans
- Understand and process project and operational requests for business changes from field locations against HQ budgets
- Provide project leadership to drive productivity aligned with the WHSE strategic vision
- Provide timely and accurate reports to monitor and measure activities
- Clearly and concisely communicate project status and updates across the organization
- Leverage analytical competencies to identify opportunities and provide recommendations for process and program improvements
- Build presentations to gain organizational alignment
- Develop and maintain scorecards for the WHSE function
- Other duties as required
- Demonstrated capability in Finance functions, operational understanding of warehouse operations a plus
- Knowledge and familiarity with project management and demonstrated capability to manage multiple projects and phases to a high-quality output
- Good business acumen with solid relationship management skills. Able to work across stakeholders with differing motivations, clearly communicating across many levels of the organization
- Creative Problem Solving: Ability and passion for creative, out of the box thinking to develop and vet solutions for the business, as well as a willingness to question the status quo and generally accepted beliefs
- Influencing Skills: Possess the ability to communicate effectively and succinctly, both verbal and written; ability to influence others and communicate in an open and honest way that quickly builds trust and respect
- Structured & Logical Thinking: Ability to define business problems and frameworks, and discern what is important
- Motivation: Self-motivated, high energy individual who can easily function in high demand, performance-driven environment
- Cultural Sensitivity: Understand cultural and social differences in key regions and markets
- Tenacity: Persistent and resilient in the pursuit of objectives, can shift gears easily, is willing to take on new challenges and works to resolve issues
- Technical Skills: Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint and familiarity with financial systems (Oracle, SAP, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience (MBA preferred)
- Prior finance, warehouse or supply chain experience
- Lean six sigma training or knowledge a plus
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement