Pepsi Beverages Company (PBC) is PepsiCo's beverage manufacturing, sales and distribution operating unit in the United States, Canada and Mexico. PBC makes, sells and delivers approximately 75 percent of PepsiCo's North American beverage volume. Its diverse portfolio includes some of the world's most widely recognized beverage brands, including Pepsi, Mountain Dew, Sierra Mist, Aquafina, Gatorade, SoBe, Lipton, and Amp Energy. In many markets, PBC also manufactures and/or distributes allied brands, including Dr Pepper, Crush, ROCKSTAR, and Muscle Milk.
At PBC, employees have an Unquenchable Spirit to delight consumers with the brands they love, to improve the communities in which they live and work, and to build exciting careers. If you're looking for a company that puts a premium on leadership, teamwork and responsibility, you belong at PBC.
This role will support the manufacturing plant and warehouse with a variety of tasks. The primary focus will be on accounts payable and supporting the payroll processes each week.
- Daily interaction with all functional teams
- Maintain high level of integrity and professionalism on a daily basis
- Ability to work proficiently and calmly under pressure situations
- Administer specific applications/time bound processes to include specific ERT, ESC and excel.
- Demonstrate tact, integrity, maturity, professionalism, and respect for others, both internally and externally
- Must be a strong team player and assist other department staff as needed
- Willingness to learn and take on projects
- Ability to handle multiple changing priorities simultaneously in sometimes challenging situations and keeping management involved as needed
- Deliver Growth: Provide comprehensive support to the Manufacturing and Warehouse teams to enable delivery of plan and business priorities
- Create Efficiency: Meet SMART objectives to drive business results
- Drive Future Success: Support Management to provide them more time with the front line
- Drive Cultural Change: Support Community projects
- Develop Others: Answer questions and deliver coaching & training
- 1 + years of experience in administrative support in a consumer goods, or manufacturing environment
- Prior accounts payable experience
- Prior experience with processing payroll in Kronos/SAP
- Working knowledge and experience in Microsoft Word & Excel
- Ability to become proficient in multiple systems and applications
- Experience in prioritizing work and multi-tasking, and has a strong sense of urgency
- Outstanding organization and communication skills
- Attention to detail
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement