Be part of an exciting business where employees are recognised and career growth is nurtured.
Bluebird is home to some of the New Zealand’s favourite and most trusted brands such as Bluebird Ready Salted Potato Chips, Doritos, Copper Kettle, Grain Waves, Twisties and Burger Rings! We are a progressive and people-focused business, and believe our diverse workforce is the key to our success. Because we value our employees and their families, we offer an agile and flexible working environment with an emphasis on work life balance and health, as well as plenty of learning opportunities and room to grow your career.
To continue our success, we currently have an exciting opportunity to join our Finance Team as a Financial Control Manager. This contract would see the right person manage the financial reporting and financial services processes focusing on the provision of accurate and timely reporting. Establish/maintain accounting policies and practices to deliver accurate information for business operations and control opitmisation.
- Manage the financial reporting (FR & FA) and financial services (AR, AP & Payroll) processes focusing on the provision of accurate and timely reporting (including PepsiCo, NZCO, IRD, etc) through establishing / maintaining accounting policies and practices to deliver accurate and reliable information for business operations / decision and control optimization
- Driving best practice across the financial accounting (covering Financial Reporting and Fixed Assets) and financial services (covering AR, AP and Payroll) teams. This will include process improvement and re-design, a challenging of the status quo and building a close working relationship with the key leaders in the business and the SSC BPO.
- Sustaining strong controls framework (GCS) across NZ key functional processes with support from Business Controls Team.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Degree & CA/CPA qualified
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in financial accounting and management roles
- An ability to think laterally, challenge the accepted norms and to continually look at driving positive change and improvements
- Strong commercial and financial awareness, monitoring, co-ordination and budget ownership
- Excellent communication (written & oral) skills and a successful track record in liaising with all key stakeholders
- Demonstrated people management
- Statutory accounting experience, including consolidated accounts
What we can offer you:
- Excellent work-life balance
- A competitive remuneration package
- Career development opportunities
- Discounted retail and service benefits through our PepsiCo extras program
Only people with the legal right to work in New Zealand will be considered for this position.
Working at PepsiCo:
You will be a key part of a dynamic team and a valuable contributor to a global company that is one of the FMCG market leaders. At PepsiCo, we recognise our people as a key part of our business and career progression within the business is encouraged and supported. We are committed to recruiting, training and retaining high quality people.
PepsiCo’s job application process:
- Submit your application
- Medical and skills Assessment process
- Reference and background checks
At PepsiCo, we believe what makes you unique, makes us better. We embrace equal opportunities for all employees. We believe that our people are our best asset and understand the importance of bringing different perspectives, different lenses and different experiences to our workplace. We are committed to building and supporting an inclusive workforce that truly reflects the global communities we operate within and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Pipeline