This is a PepsiCo career opportunity. This position is in PepsiCo China HQ. Please log onto www.pepsicojobs.com/main/china to find more career possibilities in PepsiCo China.
- To execute major brand design projects across a specific product portfolio, generate creative design proposals (visions, scenarios, concepts) in order to visualize the desired output and share it with internal and external team members.
- Be responsible for execution of comprehensive brand design and graphic design projects within Food Group.
- Have ability to drive design thinking from ideation thru concept development, refinement, and execution.
- Create high quality brand design solutions by directly executing design and leveraging internal/external design resources.
- Be able to sketch and articulate his/her creative thinking.
- Plan, organize, and implement consistent design principles and production processes.
- Takes ownership of the visual identity for specific brands in the portfolio, working in collaboration with the Design director, Brand teams, insights teams and global design team.
- Generate creative design proposals (visions, scenarios, concepts) to visualize the desired output and share it with internal and external team members.
- Participates in research activities and effectively translates customer needs into actionable design requirements.
- Be Responsible for driving to final design recommendations, decisions and design approval to enable artwork execution / production phases.
- Ensure thorough consideration of all project variables and that the final solution will perform as planned.
- Responsible for partnering with cross functional leaders within PepsiCo as well as external suppliers to ensure design assets are developed and delivered with strategic value and that the value of design is ultimately maximized.
- 4+ years of deep brand design experience, Graphic designer Degree or similar
- Extraordinary design taste and skill and strong project management skill
- Extraordinary ability in using the Adobe Creative Suite software ( 3D software is a Plus)
- Ability to work in dynamic work environment and work under pressure; is comfortable with risk and uncertainty
- Effectively communicates (verbally and written) with internal and external stakeholder across all levels and influence senior levels in the organization across brands and functions
- Work well with others to deliver results; keeps others informed to avoid unnecessary surprises
- Proficiency in oral and written English ( is a plus)
- Capability to develop and visualize concepts through hand sketching or computer software
- An incurable curiosity relating to all design things and Great passion for new and creative trends
- Highly collaborative and team oriented, brainstorming sessions or presenting in front of other team members
- Demonstrate clear “point of view” relating to their design
- Open and optimistic with entrepreneurship
Job Type: Regular