- Execute end to end central Contracts renewals and probation communication processes.
- Execute central HR local systems transactions and extract and communicate the required reports as per the agreed on timelines.
- Deliver services at the defined at the Service Level Agreements/Key Performance Indicators and drive operational efficiency and continuous improvement (e.g Contract Renewal/Probation communication).
- Ensure a consistent and high level of customer service and operational excellence that will ensure transactions are resolved efficiently and in full compliance with relevant legal, company and process requirements.
- Partner with team to execute plans to improve customer satisfaction with a focus on processes.
- Represent technical, functional and customer perspective when taking decisions: Database requirements, integration of systems, internal clients and the broader shared services organization.
- Manage escalation and takes ownership for ultimate issue resolution.
- Ensure smooth on-boarding, training, process and support documentation and aids for colleagues as needed.
- Ensure knowledge management platform is updated.
- Bachelor's degree in business.
- 0-1 years of experience in HR Operations.
- Demonstrated track record of strong service delivery.
- Strong communication skills.
Job Type: Regular