Auto req ID: 202958BR
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com
For our team in Neu-Isenburg (Frankfurt am Main) we are looking for a
Lead Revenue Strategy & Sales Execution (m/f/d)
- Lead Revenue Management Organization and build holistic revenue strategy
- Set DACH net revenue realization targets for 3-year strategic and annual operating plan, working closely with General Management, CFO and Category Directors
- Establish a clear price tier strategy to direct innovation and brand building investment against net revenue realization targets
- Define pack price changes that address internal, consumer, customer and competitor objectives
- Work with Category teams to agree pack prize architecture for new product launches and lead execution through
- Define dealing guidelines that are used by Sales and Commercial Finance teams, close relationship build w/I the Organization for executional excellence.
- Lead deep-dives to fully understand and address performance issues (by product/ account)
- Lead strategic projects that help drive revenue realization (e.g. promotions optimization, terms priorities, go to market, system profit, competitor benchmarking) and improve system profit share
- Lead the Sales Planning Team to ensure strong commercial collaboration to drive solid governance processes among strategy execution.
- Enhance commercial savvy lead capabilities to drive profitable growth in light of the revenue strategy aligned.
- Work closely with Controlling to secure strong month-end and year-end closing processes for budget tracking and to ensure compliance
- Secure strong budget planning and forecasting processes in alignment with the overall BU Planning Calendar for the Sales Planning Organization
- Secure proper execution of revenue strategies w/I entire organizaton led through collaboration and partnering between impacted functions.
- Build a united Revenue & Sales Execution winning team with one voice to the internal & external stakeholders
- Strong Leadership and Winning with others capabilities as well worked in bigger organizations before. Leading Teams <10 People before, gained experience in bigger matrix organization to navigate different stakeholders through.
- Identifying major strategic initiatives before and then translating those into implementation, proof track record of success.
- Strong Commercial instinct to understand key business drivers & identify value creation opportunities
- Exposure to broad people development/strategic techniques and programs, with an understanding of how to provide development support
- Simplifying complex business problems into a logical framework
- Deep understanding of financial modeling / evaluation, linking to consumer and shopper data
- Change management experience at a senior level, including strong cross-functional management skills to drive change in the face of adversity
- Sales Finance Operational Execution experience in former roles preferred
What do we offer you?
- International career opportunities
- FlexiCo: Enables flexible working, home office and work time balancing
- 33 days vacation
- Haustrunk: Monthly quota for free snacks and drinks to take home
- Live Life Well: A programme with a wide range of sports, culture and health care options
- Monthly meal allowance, holiday allowance and childcare allowance
- Parent-child room in the office
Are you up for the challenge? You'll be rewarded with global career opportunities, constant learning and development. We offer you the opportunity to be part of a highly successful and highly ethical company that is making a difference.Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular