Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
· Performs a daily Full Goods Inventory Count for the entire building using an inventory handheld
· Ensures that all Full Goods Inventory is properly rotated by date while performing daily Full Goods Count
· Performs weekly PQI Count and submits it to Warehouse and Sales Teams
· Participates in the Period Close Full Goods counts (every 4 weeks)
· Attend various associated inventory meetings
· Provides daily feedback and resolution to any inventory issues
· Work effectively in a team environment
· Understand and comply with company GMP and safety requirements
· Recognize opportunities for continuous improvement and discusses them with the Inventory Supervisor
· Use business computer applications to research inventory transactions
· Learns all inventory positions
· Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
|*Qualifications / Requirements :|
High School Diploma or GED required.
Experience: Preference given to candidates with inventory experience.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements: Knowledge, skills, and abilities preferred.
· Demonstrate a professional attitude in personal, technical, and organizational activities
· Ability to recognize and systematically solve problems
· Strong math and communication skills
· Strong computer skills including Excel and Outlook
· Good organizational skills and demonstrated ability to work independently
· Ability to manage a wide range of priorities
· Recognizes and adapts easily to changing priorities
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement