We are PepsiCo!
PepsiCo is one of the world's leading food and beverage companies with over $63 Billion in Net Revenue and a global portfolio of diverse and beloved brands. We have a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes 22 brands that each generated more than $1 Billion in annual retail sales. PepsiCo's products are sold in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo's strength is its people. We are over 250,000 game changers, mountain movers and history makers, scattered around the world, and united by a shared set of values and goals. We believe that acting ethically and responsibly is not only the right thing to do, but also the right thing to do for our business. At PepsiCo, we aim to deliver top-tier financial performance over the long term by integrating sustainability into our business strategy, leaving a positive imprint on society and the environment. We call this Performance with Purpose. For more information on PepsiCo and the opportunities it holds, visit www.pepsico.com .
Global Strategy at PepsiCo!
The Global Strategy function plays a critical role in charting PepsiCo’s long term growth and portfolio development, driving both the future of the company and shaping the industry landscape. We are tasked with ensuring the company invests in the assets and capabilities needed to stay ahead of the competition and maintain market leadership. This entails developing actionable solutions for some of the most challenging issues facing the company.
To bring fresh and disruptive thinking to the ever-changing macro-environment, we have Strategists aligned to each of our Sectors, Global Businesses, and to PepsiCo Corporate. Joining PepsiCo’s Global Strategy function will enable you to experience the breadth and depth of PepsiCo’s global portfolio and build a deep understanding of both the business and the industry. Whether you decide to remain in Strategy or pursue a leadership position in another function, the experience provides incredible possibilities for a dynamic career at PepsiCo.
The Global Foods Strategy team!
The Global Foods Strategy team works cross-functionally with the Global Category Marketing, Insights, Finance, and R&D teams to drive projects that will deliver long-term value for PepsiCo. Primary responsibilities include:
- Deliver the 5-year strategic vision for the Foods category
- Identify new areas for global whitespace expansion and manage projects through the innovation and New Product Development process
- Solve real-time business issues at the request of the President, Foods and Sector Strategy teams
- Provide thought leadership to business partners, including the Chief Commercial Officer, and other operating leaders on a broad range of business-critical topics
- Identify and deconstruct business issues and develop strategic, analytical, and financial frameworks to conduct analyses
- Demonstrate strong leadership and significant influence management skills with the ability to gain credibility with Sr Leadership while challenging the status quo
- Build “Executive ready” project deliverables
- Assist in the planning and execution of the Global Strategic Planning Process
- Lead project teams comprised of Analysts and Managers; oversee data analytics processes to ensure conclusions are grounded in fact
- Execute against time-sensitive requests from the EVP-Global Strategy, VP-Global Groups Strategy, and cross-functional business partners
- Maintain an external mindset, including staying on top of consumer, competitive, and macroeconomic/geopolitical trends
- Manage project teams, working with analysts & managers to drive outcomes
- Lead the agenda for a key capability area for the entire Global Strategy function (e.g. Recruiting, Training, Knowledge Management, etc)
Skills and experienced required:
- 9+ years of strategy experience in a variety of positions both internally and externally (top-tier Consulting firm experience strongly preferred)
- BA required (MBA strongly preferred)
- A highly analytical, motivated, decisive thought leader with excellent managerial skills
- Strategic mindset with an ability to think broadly, refine questions, and develop analytical frameworks
- Outstanding project management skills
- High Emotional Intelligence and verbal and written communication skills that educate and influence senior leaders; ability to “manage up”
- Experience managing teams and partnering with multiple business functions
- Love of Consumer Packaged Goods and our brands
- Global outlook with sensitivity and awareness of social and cultural differences; foreign language skills highly desired
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement