- Serve as a system SME for all relevant transportation systems leveraged by the optimization team (TMS, SAP, Internal PepsiCo Systems)
- Use transportation modeling to analyze and complete requests which support the identification of gaps between current business operations and the TMS tool capabilities
- Support annual PepsiCo Carrier Bid implementation
- Respond to requests for data and analytics leveraging multiple data sources (Business Objects, TMS, SAP, etc.)
- Lead team of coordinators executing daily transportation optimization for multiple Business Units within PepsiCo
- Support all field requests for information, troubleshooting, training etc.
- Execute training and support calls with the field and carrier partners
- Act as a liaison between the business and IT for issue resolution and CR implementation
- Design and deliver training material required to implement systems and procedures
- Candidate must have strong technical skills in a variety of systems used in supply chain operations environments; while knowing every system/ application our team leverages is not a requirement, candidate must demonstrate command in multiple applications that can be leveraged on our team (example no prior TMS use but can read, write, run SQL; Tableau and Access; or some combination of advanced applications)
- College degree required focused on Bachelor of Science in Business, Logistics, Engineering or Supply Chain Management
- Ability to work independently without close supervision to expedite and follow up on requests and assigned projects
- Understanding transportation optimization technology and ordering systems (TMS, SAP) is a plus
- Good computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access)
- Interpersonal skills in order to interact/contribute to the team and communicate with others in a professional manner
- Strong team collaboration and influence skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, able to effectively interact with all levels of management
- Able to work an extended schedule with on-call responsibility
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement