Disclaimer: North Upper Egypt Region (Wholesale) Vacancies available in Fayoum DC and Assiut DC.
*Please write your preferred location while applying by answering the question " Please confirm your location preference from the job description"
- Define wholesales sales territories and route to market optimizing resources utilization and considering the distribution approach as a whole (active & passive).
- Build, reinforce and maintain relationships with key wholesalers that will serve as enablers for trade activities and company’s key results achievement.
- Define distribution objectives and KPIs of product availability, customer service levels, fair trading, stock holding, price (consumer and client) and stock levels (rotation) to ensure the company effectively meets the highest levels of customer satisfaction at the indirect outlets.
- Coordinate the implementation, define goals and KPIs and perform supervision of indirect month plan activities or activities Toolkit for indirect customers (loyalty programs, staff incentives, coupons, etc).
- Define Indirect sales territories (geographical, itineraries route to market), sales and coverage targets in order to maximize distribution control in the designated area.
- Manage, train, inform and motivate the Indirect Channel direct report in order to ensure the sales and distribution targets and the indirect client base control.
- Manage cash collection issues ensuring that contracts and procedures are written and negotiated in line with company procedures and legal requirements, minimizing commercial risks
- Generate / gather ideas from customers and consumers in order to enhance and customize trade programs.
• 1-4 years of sales experience in FMCGs, preferably field sales.
• Good English language is required.
• Private Driving License is a must.
Job Type: Pipeline