Do you want to be part of one of the most important foods and beverages companies of the world?
PepsiCo is a global leader in foods and beverages with a portfolio of 22 global brands that generate more one billion dollars per year. Today we are looking for our next:
You will be responsible for designing courses based on the annual training plan and develop course content, while working together with functional experts in the field to ensure they are grounded to the need and to the audience to which it will be directed.
- Design content based on the annual plan, considering the best in class Learning Methodologies and Functional Content.
- Search and suggest new ways of delivering training courses.
- Develop learning methodologies and formats.
- Assessment and Instructional Design Together with the regional L&D Program to address performance problems, opportunities, and to drive innovations for the region.
- Being an avid learner and staying up to speed on the newest trends in digital learning, interactive learning paths, and is able to use data to demonstrate the impact of the Learning & Development programs rolled out in per site and region.
Experience and profile
- Bachelor's degree: Business Administration, Human Resources, Communication, Graphic Design, Industrial Relations, etc.
- 70-80% of English.
- At least 3 - 4 years of experience on learning.
- Knowledge of learning Methodologies
In PepsiCo, we are committed to offer equal development opportunities to all the candidates, no matter the religion, race, sexual orientation, nationality, age, etc. We respect and appreciate the diversity as a workforce and innovation to the organization.
If you have the profile that we are looking, send us your CV by this via, if it's possible that you can participate in this process we will contact you ASAP, if not we will keep your info in our base data for 6 months.
Thank you so much for your interest in PepsiCo!
Job Type: Indefinido