Support close and consolidation of the PepsiCo balance sheet and income statement, including quarterly and annual reporting, intercompany eliminations and ad hoc requests.
- Preparation of Corporate Consolidation journal entries impacting income statement and taxes
- Preparation of inter/intracompany balance sheet eliminations (AR/AP) including analysis and review
- Analysis, review and elimination of intercompany dividends declared/income
- Preparation of the Statement of Other Comprehensive Income and Accumulated Other Comprehensive Income/Loss footnote for the SEC filings and maintenance of support
- Coordination of SOX documentation for the Corporate Consolidation team
- Loading of monthly and periodic foreign exchange rates published by PepsiCo Treasury into the financial reporting system
- Complete all related SOX requirements as needed
- Support audit review
- Independently work on various as hoc reporting projects as they arise
- Monitoring of Sector results in confirmation/submission process on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Preparation of monthly, periodic and quarterly submission calendars
- Preparation of quarterly reporting instructions
- Support SharePoint development and usage for the team
- Support current Robotics Process Automation, RPA
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- 2+ years of experience in accounting/financial reporting
- Big four accounting experience
- Results oriented
- Attention to detail
- Superior analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Superior communication and organization skills
- Flexible, creative, resourceful, self-motivated with a desire for self-improvement
- Ability to adapt quickly & maintain flexibility with regard to ad-hoc projects, revisions to areas of responsibility and organizational change
- Experience in both public and private sectors
- Proficient in Excel
- HFM reporting
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement