Do you want to be part of one of the most important foods and beverages companies of the world?
PepsiCo is a global leader in foods and beverages with a portfolio of 22 global brands that generate more one billion dollars per year. Today we are looking for our next:
Leadership Content Developer, Manager
Create leadership development LATAM strategy as well as, lead the design and implementation of developmental talent programs, including broad-based as well as high-potential and functional programs for key audience.
- Define overall Leadership Development strategy for LATAM integrating offer for both broader population and key cohorts (i.e. High Potential audiences)
- Establish a Leadership Programs framework with learning objectives to fit for specific needs across the Sector in close cooperation with Talent evaluation outcomes as well as the market trends
- Analyze Strategic Workforce Planning, People Planning and Talent Assessments to identify specific competencies and capabilities to address during the trainings and development programs.
- Conduct Needs Assessments across different audiences in the sector to drive prioritized program focus
- Lead the instructional design of development programs
- Establish solid commercial relationships with key stakeholders such as International Business Schools, External Consultants, and Publishing Associations
- Achieve efficient and scalable negotiations with key external stakeholders with the Support of Procurement function and GBS role
- Create a clear and well-articulated communication strategy for key stakeholders and participants (branding)
- Lead the creation of the leadership development indicators for the business and provide visibility of the programs progress to key stakeholders and the business
- Provide guidance and develop key skills to the SDTs teams on delivery of local leadership programs
- Lead logistics and execution of the face to face events partnering with both internal and external teams to support the implementations in the different countries of LATAM
- Monitor and manage assigned Budget for each program
- Establish relations and become a liaison with global teams (Enterprise) in gaining alignment and exchanging good practices overseas.
- Oversight of Project Management
- Courses Alignment
Experience and profile
- Bachelor Degree (Business, Education, Organizational Design, HR, etc)
- Fluent in English and Spanish (Written & Verbal skills), Portuguese (Basic)
- Ability to diagnose combined with proposing blended type of learning solutions
- High complex problem-solving strategies
- Facilitator and trainer (experience)
- Experience in managing demanding stakeholders
- Coaching certification
In PepsiCo, we are committed to offer equal development opportunities to all the candidates, no matter the religion, race, sexual orientation, nationality, age, etc. We respect and appreciate the diversity as a workforce and innovation to the organization.
If you have the profile that we are looking, send us your CV by this via, if it's possible that you can participate in this process we will contact you ASAP, if not we will keep your info in our base data for 6 months.
Thank you so much for your interest in PepsiCo!
• Desirable Experience in Talent Management or Learning and Development
• Balances competing priorities without losing momentum behind execution
• Influence and collaboration Skills
• Business Savvy
• Navigating in the Matrix
• Builds trust and builds teams
Job Type: Indefinido