Do you want to be part of one of the most important foods and beverages companies of the world?
PepsiCo is a global leader in foods and beverages with a portfolio of 22 global brands that generate more one billion dollars per year. Today we are looking for our next:
Digital Learning Jr. Manager
Digitalization of Learning content.
Co- Design the digital learning strategy for the sector including devices strategy, digital content based on tools available in PepsiCo (i.e. Degreed) and proposing new tools. Actively create and implement strategies to change the leadership mindset to take advantage of digitalization.
- Development of digital learning strategy for LATAM sector based on profound expertise and deep understanding the new tendencies, trends in digital learning, preferences of new generations of learners etc
- Create strategies that allow leaders to take maximum benefits out of implemented digital tools.
- Create the comprehensive implementation strategy for ANY digital tool
- Responsible of content creation and curation, impact analysis
- Designs tools and metric to understand learners preferences and analysis the current usage of platform to propose a different engagement strategies (pull learning approach).
- Designs the device strategy (what digital learning content is available for different target groups) assuring full accessibility for the whole LATAM sector taking into consideration different deployments models
- Research and implement emerging learning technologies and concepts including gamification, simulations, mobile, social learning, and video
- Creates (together with HRBPs) the annual functional development plan that is well communicated and known by all sector employees
- Coordinate the delivery of annual functional learning agenda
- Design appropriate metric and provides visibility on progress to the key stakeholders
- Design of key learning processes and policies supporting development of functional staff (masters, post-graduated study, languages etc)
- Design and assure quality delivery of LATAM on-boarding process
Experience and profile
- Bachelor Degree (learning, org development, education)
- Technical skills in data engineering, statistics, machine learning (Java and Python proficiency desirable)
- Knowledge of social media, internet trends, community management and fan engagement
- Fluent in English and Spanish (Written & Verbal skills)
- Artificial Intelligence savvy
- Experience in managing demanding stakeholders
- 7+ years of experience with digital learning technologies and managing large scale projects
In PepsiCo, we are committed to offer equal development opportunities to all the candidates, no matter the religion, race, sexual orientation, nationality, age, etc. We respect and appreciate the diversity as a workforce and innovation to the organization.
If you have the profile that we are looking, send us your CV by this via, if it's possible that you can participate in this process we will contact you ASAP, if not we will keep your info in our base data for 6 months.
Thank you so much for your interest in PepsiCo!
Job Type: Indefinido