We are PepsiCo. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals. You know our name through our amazing portfolio, including Tropicana, Pepsi, Frito-Lay, Quaker and Gatorade.
That's why we perform with a purpose. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. We are a think tank, bringing our ideas into action and are determined to find ways to drive efficiencies and improve processes. At PepsiCo, we are committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, and to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you an out-of-the-box thinker? Do you love to make processes more efficient? Do you value relationship building and have a real passion for driving phenomenal internal talent? If, so we want you on our team! Now is the time to explore the opportunities of PepsiCo: what makes you unique makes us better.
The Talent Acquisition Sr Representative/ Recruiter is responsible for providing world-class staffing services to PepsiCo clients as well as internal and external candidates. PepsiCo has a highly recognized reputation for recruiting and developing top talent across the globe. This position will be responsible for carrying on this proud legacy by delivering high-quality professional candidates while leading hiring managers and candidates through the selection process. This individual will perform full life cycle recruiting, with a heavy emphasis on hiring manager advisory.
- Partner with internal people leaders to develop and execute talent acquisition/management strategies
- Create comprehensive search assignments, ensuring a thorough understanding of the job responsibilities, business requirements and talent gaps
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with PepsiCo hiring managers, HRBP's, vendors, and TA colleagues to create a partnership that yields consistent processes and results
- Develop a thorough knowledge of PepsiCo's business and culture in order to help candidates fully comprehend and embrace the career opportunity
- Stay informed of recruiting trends and techniques
- Develop and maintain a network of internal/external contacts to help source high potential talent
- Leverage social recruiting resources and in-house ATS (Kenexa) to identify and recruit the very best candidates
- Initiate and participate in projects that further both TA and Business Function capability
- Provide candidates with an accurate and compelling story as to why PepsiCo is a leading "Employer of Choice"
- Interview and assess all candidates presented to hiring managers, including the use of face-to-face behavioural-based interviewing methodologies
- Effectively partner with the TA Operations team to ensure all candidate/hiring manager coordination activities run smoothly and efficiently (job posting, scheduling, job offer processing, onboarding, etc.)
- Organize and lead post-interview debrief sessions with interview teams and candidates
- Extend offers of employment to selected candidates in collaboration with HR Generalist
- Maintain accurate documentation on all candidates, searches, hiring manager interactions, and other recruiting activities to ensure OFCCP compliance
- Undergraduate degree in Human Resources, Communications, Marketing, or another related discipline
- 1-3 years of experience functioning as an HR professional
- Prior Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) recruitment experience is preferred, but not required
- Ability to tie strategic sourcing solutions to business imperatives and talent agenda
- Expert level knowledge in all full life-cycle recruiting components, including search strategy, sourcing, engagement, qualification, assessment, candidate relationship management, compensation, and onboarding.
- Must possess the ability to influence as a strategic consultant
- High level of executive maturity that enables one to develop strong client partnerships
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- Deep internet research and networking skills that enable one to build a consistent and sustainable talent pipeline
- Demonstrated experience improving systems, processes, and procedures
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement