PepsiCo is on the look-out for an Admin Assistant to join our Manufacturing function in Little Island, on a temporary contract.
We are the concentrate team in PepsiCo (PGCS) working across the Beverage, Nutrition and Snacks categories to deliver concentrate for many of PepsiCo’s mega brands including Gatorade, 7Up and Pepsi. We are at the heart of PepsiCo products, sourcing ingredients to manufacture more than 1,200 recipes for our brands. We are a global organisation, situated in 17 locations across 11 countries offering careers in various functions from Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Procurement, Quality, Finance, R&D, HR and IT. We want team members who can collaborate in our fast paced global organisation and are passionate about creating and delivering much-loved household brands to markets across the world.
- Final Reviewing of Manufacturing Orders (MOs) and attached checklists to ensure correct sign offs are in place and trending these results to show % compliance.
- Sorting, filing and archiving of MOs and other paperwork for Operations.
- Replenishment of blank "Start-up checklists" and "Daily Reports" for Manufacturing from the Document Management System.
- Updating the weekly Operations Key Performance Index reports (e.g. Yields & Trends, Downtime, Schedule Adherence etc.).
- Gathering data, generating reports and carrying out analysis when required.
- Scheduling of meetings and agendas.
- Taking minutes of meetings and circulating to attendees. (Following up on actions items from meetings)
- Receipt of Invoices on Oracle for payment.
- Assisting with Ordering of non-consumables when required.
- Assisting and preparing of presentations for managers.
- Completion of Cycle Counts in Warehouse Areas.
- Participation in Process improvement projects.
- Setting up of files and folders for the Operations group.
- Setting up of Training matrix.
- Highlighting of Near Misses.
- Carrying out Plant Tours when required
- Preparation and support in advance of Plant Audits.
- Weekly CORE duties (Time & Attendance system)
- Participate and contribute to business projects as required.
- A requirement of this role is that you adhere to all Pepsico Health, Safety & Environmental requirements.
- Admin support to Maintenance, Engineering and Health & Safety as required
|*Qualifications / Requirements :|
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com
Job Type: Temporary