Lead Po1 Supply Chain Sustainability through:
- Leveraging PO1 to lift and shift best practices.
- Building capability across snacks and beverage.
- Measuring, tracking, improving, and auditing SC sustainability KPIs.
- Capability building process through the implementation of Global Best Practice Tools and ReCon training.
- Leading on developing PO1 sustainability agenda and plans across all plants while setting PSP/AOP KPIs.
- Gathering all sustainability CAPEX requests and ensure the processing for the selected ones that has an acceptable IRR to be included in Annual Operating Plan (AOP) and go through the approval cycle.
- Measuring, tracking, improving, auditing, and bench-marking SC sustainability KPIs for BU Plants & Distribution Centers.
- Leading the Global measure (M&W) implementation in the concerned market.
- Designing KPIs tracking tools, and decide on the frequency for each tool upon KPI nature to create visibility and control.
- Leading bridging the gap exercise aiming to improve certain KPI Sustainability and ensures that the KPIs targets are met by year end.
- Ensuring daily/weekly/monthly reports are issued and circulated timely.
- Analyzing the Global benchmark report to identify improvement opportunities and utilize the analysis result in bridging the gap exercise.
- Capability building process through the implementation of Global Best Practice Tools.
- Setting AOP/PSP role out agenda for all GBPT (Global Best Practices Tools) for BU.
- Planing the required resources (People/equipment/ machines/………) ahead from actual roll out.
- Playing a key role in new projects/New lines installation to set standards and provide best practices for implementation.
- Executing the GBPT exercises as per the set agenda and ensure deliverables are achieved.
- Building & transfering GBPT knowledge to local resource in the concerned function/location to ensure continuity.
- Tracking performance for the specific roll out to ensure its sustainability.
- Supervising the all supply chain KPIs Reporting on PepsiCo’s myEHS system.
- Management of the development and execution of performance improvement action plans across plants, DCs & Sustainability areas.
- Introduce and develop new sustainability measuring tools to enhance sustainability KPIs.
- Leading PWP agenda while developing long term strategy end to end from planning to on ground execution.
- Developing 360 analysis to identify opportunities, enhance our sustainability performance through global fund with low or negative IRR.
- Managing suppliers agenda and follow up on execution.
- Exploring new energy (Solar energy and water RO reclamation) utilization/enhancement sources to impact the sustainability KPIs.
- Bachelor's Degree of Engineering
- Minimum of 7 years of experience
Job Type: Regular