Auto req ID: 203091BR
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com
For our team in Neu-Isenburg (Frankfurt am Main) we are looking for a
Sr. Manager Revenue Strategy (m/f/d)
- Development of pack/price strategies to optimize the exploitation of revenue potentials
- Initiate pack/price scenarios and initiatives and ensure coordination and tracking of the execution plans on a customer level in cooperation with the Finance department (Planning) and in alignment with the Sales Director and the local team
- Develop a strong promotional planning process in light of profitability and by managing the promotion agenda from plan to execution on a customer level. Drive System enhancements/implementation to lead this through.
- Enforce net revenue realization enhancement program, build capabilities in the Organization x-functional to ensure target achievement
- Build strong KPI Analysis to be complementary to the existing tools
- Prepare and manage the annual operating plan guidelines by defining different KPIs and give recommendations for beyond NRR opportunities
- Generate Shopper / Consumer Insights needed to understand and drive Revenue Management building blocks such as price sensitivity/pack/price and purchase behavior studies in cooperation with Marketing and Shopper Insights
Continue Leadership excellence and collaboration living for your 3 team members
- Drive x-functional collaboration and partnering w/I the Commercial function, internal Backoffice functions as well Sales Planning.
- Support team projects best in class, especially by coordinating and seeking alignment with parties involved. Strong Stakeholder management skills required.
- Be a role model for working in the PepsiCo Matrix Operating Model and provide support concerning ways of working within x-functional working environment.
- Successfully completed university education in economics (Uni / FH)
- Minimum of 8 years professional experience in the FMCG industry in the area of Sales, Marketing, Revenue Management or Business Development.
- Need to worked in REvenue Management departments before.
- Experience in developing Executive Story lines for alinged Revenue Management Stategies to navigate through the Stakeholders.
- Experienced skills in the field of commercial financial planning and business planning in the broader context
- Experience in personnel management of interface functions in the field of Commercial & Finance
- Leadership experiences gained
- Excellent English skills
- Has entrepreneurship and outstanding analytical and conceptual skills
What do we offer you?
- International career opportunities
- FlexiCo: Enables flexible working, home office and work time balancing
- 33 days vacation
- Haustrunk: Monthly quota for free snacks and drinks to take home
- Live Life Well: A programme with a wide range of sports, culture and health care options
- Monthly meal allowance, holiday allowance and childcare allowance
- Parent-child room in the office
Are you up for the challenge? You'll be rewarded with global career opportunities, constant learning and development. We offer you the opportunity to be part of a highly successful and highly ethical company that is making a difference.Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular