Lead, motivate and develop 20-30 direct reports working in one of the three Supply Chain, Pepsi Equipment Services (PES) Certified Centers responsible for the Refurbishment and Logistical movement of PES Equipment.
Plan, schedule and drive key projects to deliver department production plan while maintaining high-quality workmanship. Serves as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on Refurbishment process, PES Equipment and maintains a continuous improvement mindset to deliver best-in-class equipment to Field Partners.
- Ensure Safety objectives are met by providing a safe work environment.
- Reward and Recognize outstanding performance by your direct reports.
- Manage marketing equipment asset production levels.
- Meet and strive to exceed Annual Operating Plan objectives in:
- Key Performance Indicators
- Select, train and develop employees to drive internal capability and to build a PES talent pool.
- Provide periodic performance feedback to employees and teams.
- Routinely review parts stocking levels, shrinkage, and organization to drive lean manufacturing and deliver daily production goals.
- Directly responsible for asset accountability while in departments.
- HS Diploma or Equivalent.
- 2 years of previous customer service experience.
- Willingness to work flexible work hours.
- Demonstrated capability with basic Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Strong organizational skills and proven ability to manage multiple concurrent priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to remain professional with upset and difficult-to-handle internal customers.
- Demonstrated ability to organize and execute complex projects.
- Strong analytical mindset.
- 4-year undergraduate degree.
- 2-3 years of experience leading teams preferred.
- Prior Lean Six Sigma qualification/experience.
- Prior experience leading in a manufacturing environment.
- Prior to Foodservice and/or bottler operations experience.
- Prior experience with Pepsi reporting applications (e.g. CETS, Business Objects, etc.)
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement