As a Sales District Leader for Snacks you will assist the Branch Manager in Planning and executing sales Annual Operating Plan (AOP) through ensuring the successful achievement of the Distributor's sales targets assigned and closely manage the Distributor's sales team performance, through the following accountabilities:
- Execute the Sales AOP by reflecting the market needs.
- Organize, control and motivate Distributor supervisors & representatives to achieve sales targets within the agreed profit margins.
- Train, develop and follow-up Distributors sales force compliance with Frito-Lay standards necessary to meet the current and long term needs of the Sales department.
- Conduct regular market visits to monitor changes in the market situation and communicate these fluctuations timely to the Branch Manager.
- Ensure the company’s product promotional plans are understood from the Distributor sales force team.
- Develop accurate weekly Customer Demand Forecasting (CDF).
- Expand distribution within the region as per business AOP.
- Ensure proper execution for all new product initiatives and merchandising & operational priorities.
- Ensure 100% of Distributors' structure and Head Count (HC) of Sales Representatives is complete at all times during the year.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following requirements / qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in any relevant discipline.
- Minimum 4 years of sales field experience in FMCG.
- Strong Communication and Cross Functional Skills.
- Results Oriented.
Job Type: Regular