We are PepsiCo Sales. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals. You know our name through our amazing portfolio, including Tropicana, Pepsi, Frito-Lay, Quaker and Gatorade.
That's why we perform with a purpose. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. We are a think tank, bringing our ideas into action and are determined to find ways to drive efficiencies and improve processes…all while meeting the demands of our customers and consumers to deliver the best products. At PepsiCo, we are committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, and to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the World’s largest portfolio of billion-dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the opportunities of PepsiCo: what makes you unique makes us better.
Frito-Lay is PepsiCo’s snack manufacturing, sales and distribution operating unit. They have the world’s largest portfolio of billion-dollar foods and are specifically responsible for the growth of some of America’s favorite snack foods, including Fritos®, Lay's®, Doritos®, Cheetos®, and Tostitos®.
Can you lead and influence a large multi-level team with the insight, innovation and impact to deliver a winning sales plan? Are you someone who is passionate about growing a business and developing outstanding talent? If so, we would love to have you on our team!
The Zone Sales Leader Designate role is designed as a 6-9 month leadership training program. You will receive a customized on-boarding plan to assimilate and develop the necessary skillset in preparation for an accelerated career path as a PepsiCo Sales Leader.
**Upon completion of the training program, you will be required to relocate within the South Central region**. You will receive certification that you have acquired the necessary foundational skills and be promoted to Zones Sales Director and take ownership of your own Zone. You will develop a team of frontline hourly/commissioned and salaried employees to drive superior marketplace execution, customer service, share growth, and profit performance for your assigned Zone.
As the Zone Sales Director, you contribute to the success of our Frito-Lay business by leading the sales strategy for a regional area. This broad leadership role encompasses working with dynamic brands, leading large teams, solving complex business challenges, crafting creative solutions, and collaborating with customer teams while having the opportunity to win every single day!
The Zones Sales Director role provides you with fantastic opportunities to build critical experiences such as learning the business, how to influence across sales and operations, lead and develop a large team, and how to grow PepsiCo’s business.
- Daily sales execution for approximately $90-$120 million in annual sales
- Management of over 100-250 sales associates across 10-15 districts led by District Sales Managers
- Lead and influence day-to-day sales execution of this large sales team including, but not limited to, sales, logistics, inventory, scheduling, training, performance management and people development
- Meet or exceed sales objectives while maintaining an assigned selling expense budget
- Identify, coach, motivate and lead a team of District Sales Leaders to deliver business and people targets
- Focus on achieving people metrics goals with the long term People Strategy for the Zone
- Leverage internal business partners to support the Zone
- Recommend improvements and implement new processes and programs where necessary
- Lead change initiatives effectively ensuring on-going communication with frontline people and managers and ensuring on-going input as the project progresses
- Demonstrated leadership of large multi-level teams
- Commitment and ability to succeed within a fast-paced organization
- Compelling, powerful communication with the ability to persuade
- Ability to communicate and influence at all levels of an organization
- Strategic outlook and focus on Executional Excellence
- Business & Financial Acumen (utilize analytics & insights to build business strategy)
- Maintain a budget/manage a P&L
- You are a motivator and coach - you are skilled in performance management and development
- You love to win and get results with your team
- Bachelor's Degree; MBA preferred
- Proven leadership capability with a track record of leading and influencing large multi-level teams
- A minimum of 7 years of sales leadership experience
- Sales strategy, customer marketing, knowledge of Direct Store Delivery system, and retail experience strongly encouraged
- Willing to relocate once your designate training program is completed
- Department of Transportation (DOT) physical and/or certification may be required
- Willing to drive a step van during a training
- Willing and able to lift up to 40 lbs. periodically
- This position is limited to persons with indefinite right to work in the United States
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement