ASSOCIATE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT – SPOKANE, WA
REPORTS TO: GM Asst Supervisor
The Associate Administrative Assistant will contribute to the success of the Pepsi Beverages Company through the building, running, and distribution of market level and ad hoc reports in addition to general cross-functional administrative support provided to the location and market as needed.
- Utilizing PepsiCo data warehouse, run reports, inserting retrieved numbers into Excel-based financial tools, and distributing to needed audience
- Generate ad hoc reporting for Sales managers to promote business plan tracking insight
- Provide dedicated administrative support in a professional, confidential, and organized manner
- Perform general administrative support work such as generating customer invoices, copying, filing, faxing, creating presentations, answering phones, etc.
- Provide backup cashiering support by counting currency, reconciling end of day paperwork, and responding to Accounts Receivable inquiries
- Monitor email and phone calls; proactively respond to and/or coordinate issues when possible
- Support local onsite and offsite events through involvement in planning, setup, and execution
- Ability to work proficiently and calmly under pressure situations
- Occasionally lift up to 30lbs and ability to operate in an office environment with normal office equipment
- Work on special projects and other miscellaneous duties as necessary
- Demonstrate tact, highest integrity, maturity, professionalism, and respect for others, both internally (functional teams) and externally
- Must be a strong team player and assist other department staff when necessary
- Willingness to learn and take on projects
- Ability to handle multiple changing priorities simultaneously in sometimes challenging situations and keep management involved as needed
- Outstanding organization and follow-up skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
HELPFUL PRIOR EXPERIENCE:
- 2+ years of experience in Admin support
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ability to become proficient in multiple IT applications
- Experience in prioritizing work and multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
- Adapt to fast paced work environment
- Respects & values differences, acts with integrity, and operates with justice
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement