Are you interested in a career in Control in PepsiCo? Would you like to be a part of finance world in one of the biggest FMCG company?
Then now is the time to explore the opportunities of PepsiCo: what makes you unique makes us better. We are the game changers, innovators, collaborators and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread across 200 countries and territories, and united by a shared set of values and goals. You know our name through our amazing portfolio, including Pepsi, Lays, Cheetos and Gatorade.
In the role of Control & Reporting Senior Associate you are going to be accountable for governance relating to fixed assets through ensuring processes are in place and adherence to PepsiCo policies and data custodian for all Fixed Asset records within ERP system. Ensure that all records are created and maintained to ensure that risk related to fixed asset recordkeeping is minimized
- Accountable for creating and capturing all capital projects in ERP system by validating all projects has been approved in line with schedule of authority before releasing project for spend and managing all data maintenance in project systems to ensure that project tracking is in line with PepsiCo policy
- Responsible for accurate recordkeeping in ERP system, relating to project status by ensuring that project status is in line with current tracking of assets under construction to prevent overspend on projects
- Responsible for capital spend settlement by ensuring that all capital spend is reallocated from P&L to balance sheet before period close to accurately reflect assets under construction balance and by performing month-end validation to ensure no costs are incorrectly recognized in the P&L
- Accountable for asset creation and spend transfer from project systems to fixed asset register by ensuring project status is maintained to close the project on project systems and verifying capitalization dates with the functions and responsible for accurate record-keeping to ensure all assets are depreciating correctly
- Responsible for maintenance of the Fixed Asset Register by ensuring that all asset transfers, additions, disposals, adjustments, enhancements, revaluations are updated and processed accurately and ensuring that all asset transactions have the correct supporting documents when updating ERP system
- Support physical verification process through updating the fixed asset register on completion and approval of the count results and proving updated records to the location verified on completion of the count
- Responsible for key month-end tasks: Completing depreciation reconciliation and depreciation run to update P&L, preparing and capturing all fixed asset journals and completing fixed asset reconciliation
- Ensuring compliance to Global Control Standards (GCS) within Fixed Assets Cycle and ensure that key controls achieve “effective” on a quarterly basis
Job Type: Pipeline