Auto req ID: 203204BR
PepsiCo is looking for an experienced HR Business Partner in our Zaandam site. Within this role you’ll partner with the Supply Chain HR team and business leaders to enable the achievement of the business goals through advice, guidance and direction concerning all HR related subjects. The client groups are based at the Zaandam (Duyvis) location. You are the linking pin towards the HR Centers of Excellences within PepsiCo and report to the HR Business Partner Supply Chain Netherlands. If you are looking for a real challenge and have the ambition to further develop yourself, we invite you to apply!
• Develops and manages the people related agenda of the Supply Chain organization in Zaandam in alignment with the HR Business Lead Supply Chain Netherlands
• Manages employee relations, conflict resolution, absenteeism prevention initiatives within the client groups. Ensures policy consistency and consistency/compliance with local laws and regulations
• Builds and develops robust relationships with employees and business leaders across the Supply Chain Zaandam organization and in the broader BENELUX organization
• Executes organizational and people development initiatives within the client groups in Zaandam such as change management, organization effectiveness, career development, talent management and organizational health initiatives.
• Supports coordination of business transformation projects within the client groups from a people perspective by partnering closely with HR stakeholders and labor relations
• Builds and develops strong relationships within the broader HR community in order to effectively influence key stakeholders in HR Operations and HR Centers of excellence
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
- Minimum of 3 year’s working experience in HR, preferable in matrix FMCG environment as HR Business Partner.
- Proven and credible HR business partnering experience at middle management levels
- Strong knowledge of HR (best) practices
- Knowledge of Dutch labor legislation
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal influencing skills
- Agile, inquisitive approach focused on continuous improvement
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Demonstrates strong leadership
- Used to navigate and work in a digital environment – you have genuine interest in how the company operates in this area and are keen on keeping track of the latest developments in the world of digitalization
Job Type: Regular