POSITION: Sales Analyst Co-op – Fall 2020 (September - December)
At PepsiCo Canada, we have great brands, great distribution systems and great quality products, all of which are led by great people! To ensure we stay on the path of delivering great results, it is important that we continue to develop a deep bench of talented leaders. Our ability to grow year after year is driven by our ability to attract, develop, and retain world class people who will thrive in the PepsiCo environment.
Our people are our greatest asset. By supporting their ability to work effectively together and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that PepsiCo Canada is the kind of company where talented people of all backgrounds want to work. The PepsiCo Canada co-op program will provide candidates with a unique opportunity to build their experience and leadership skills.
During your 4-month co-op term month starting in September 2020, you will be responsible for proactively providing the insights and tools that add value to enable PepsiCo’s performance. You will interpret business data to develop fact-based recommendations that support achievement of sales objectives. Success in this role will require results-driven behavior, intellectual curiosity, analytical thinking, technical prowess, and the ability to bring others with you.
- Identify and assist in implementing processes that improve effectiveness and eliminate redundancies
- Build analytical literacy capability with the Key Account / Sales
- Support sales and multi-functional teams on customer-facing initiatives
- Analyze complex sets of data and clearly share relevant insights
- Financial reconciliation
- Completion of second or third year of a Business Degree
- High academic achievement along with demonstrated ability to pursue other interests at the same time
- Strong communication / interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in fast paced, complex environment
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Please include your resume and cover letter as one document in your application.Relocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Type: Temporary