Join the Mtn. Dew Brand team and help develop and commercialize a pipeline of exciting DEW innovation. This marketing manager will have responsibility for shaping and commercializing DEWs innovation pipeline, including leading strategic projects on both our Core & Flavor portfolio (LTOs, Permanent Flavors & Customer Exclusives).
The ideal candidate should have a strategic mindset and an entrepreneurial creative spirit. She/He must be a consumer-centric Marketer who can identify relevant consumer insights, has strong leadership and project management skills, has a strong executive presence, can tactfully manage cross-functional teams, can effectively influence leaders, and thrives within a fast-paced environment.
This role has a high level of exposure to senior executives and critical cross-functional partners. The team is also set up to be responsive and high-performing with high interaction and cooperation across all levels. We work on many different initiatives at a time, giving the Manager exposure to different facets of the business and the ability to build a broad network across the company.
Key responsibilities are as follows:
- Partner with insights, R&D, commercial planning and other cross-functional teams to develop and launch a pipeline of products to support Dew’s 2020/21 innovation calendar
- Lead cross-functional teams to take a concept idea through the stage-gate and commercialization process
- Act as a key brand representative during the stage-gate process, aligning and informing key senior executives about initiatives, timing and challenges
- Collaborate across multiple functions, both within the brand team and across PepsiCo – Operations, Supply Chain, Finance, R&D, Revenue Management & Consumer Insights
- A minimum of 5 years prior experience (if Undergrad degree only) OR 2 years of prior experience (if Advanced degree) in marketing, innovation, strategy, or consumer/customer promotions preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA strongly preferred
- Team player who is energized, eager and ready to roll-up their sleeves and do some pretty amazing innovation work on the most exciting brand in the building
- Strong analytical skills, capable of setting an agenda and soliciting alignment
- Prior experience leveraging consumer insights to develop effective marketing programs and campaigns
- Demonstrated ability to develop and cultivate relationships
- Ability to effectively collaborate, communicate, influence and motivate others in a highly collaborative matrix environment
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Able to distil large amounts of information into a clear strategy/POV & relevant go-forward plan
- This position is limited to persons with indefinite right to work in the United States
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement