Imagine What Can Happen When YOUR “Can-Do” Attitude MEETS OUR Iconic Brands
PepsiCo Foodservice is a division of PepsiCo that brings the company’s entire portfolio of food and beverage brands to market in out-of-home consumption channels to meet consumer needs at work, at play, and on the go.
PepsiCo continues to be at the forefront as the category’s share leader and growth driver. We’re excited to see what we can accomplish with your skills, ideas, and perspectives. Are you in?
Reporting to the Marketing Director for FoodService, this position will directly impact and influence the growth of the marketing capability for FoodService.
What’s your role?
An exciting opportunity exists for a dynamic leader to shape the marketing agenda for some of our largest and most dynamic FoodService customers, including Lowe's Home Improvement, Dicks Sporting Goods, SSP, OTG HMS Host, and Hudson News. This role is a great critical experience to understand shopper insights, operate as a sophisticated strategist, opportunity to work on both our beverage and snacks businesses and have an impact at a national and local level. In this role, you will lead the execution of annual marketing plans to achieve both short and long term financial and strategic objectives.
- Lead marketing agenda for PepsiCo for 6 national recreation and retail customers
- Forge new marketing strategies and insights to drive beverage and snack incidence for off-premise occasions
- Partner with insights to develop consumer-centric marketing plans
- Lead cross-functional and agency partner teams in the creation of impactful marketing and consumer engagement platforms that have large scale and relevance
- Apply in-depth understanding of the operating environment and consumer insights, including demographic/psychographic trends, consumer perceptions/attitudes, need states, motivations, and purchase/consumption behavior to advance the business
- Partner with PepsiCo Sales teams to create customer-specific product platforms & pipeline planning
- Support the Marketing Director in the development of total business strategy integrating consumer and customer needs to deliver against short and long-term growth opportunities; including Business Reviews, Strategic Plans and Annual Operating Plans
- Develop and deliver big bet scorecards and ongoing tracking of best practices that monitor performance to document activity and recommend course corrections where necessary
- Bachelor Degree required (MBA & CPG, FoodService, Marketing preferred)
- 5 years plus years of Brand, Customer, Digital Marketing experience
- Self-starter with strong ownership, able to work independently on projects
- Solid organizational and project management skills – able to establish priorities, strong detailed execution and ability to multi-task
- Ability to lead/influence cross-functional teams
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement