Advance your career as a Manager, Sales Strategy supporting the Quaker business at Pepsico. Here at Quaker, we are passionate about your success. In this exciting role, you will join a dynamic and diversity-minded team focused on driving and executing Brand and Innovation strategies. You will enable Quaker to become an indispensable partner to our customers – all while building your expertise and network.
As Manager, Sales Strategy of the club and dollar business, supporting our Snacks business, you will develop sales strategy and execution plans. This role requires the ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive strategic long-term sustainable growth.
HERE IS WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Strategy Development – You will develop measurable marketing strategies and cultivate strategic partnerships that lead to profitable growth. You will be a key stakeholder within a cross-functional team in the development of a go-to-market strategy by leveraging fact-based analysis and translating market diagnostics into usable insights.
- Sales Plan Execution – You will lead the development of the annual sales strategy plan to drive sales effectiveness and efficiency. Your efforts will play a critical role in delivering the net sales and operating profit goals for the Snacks business and the Quaker business unit alike.
- Channel and Customer Expert – You will develop a deep understanding of the Club and Dollar channel (via SWOT analysis, competitive intelligence and an understanding of the customer strategic landscape) and apply that understanding to develop channel/customer plans and strategies. Serving as the voice of the customer on strategic initiatives you will act as the primary contact to internal Marketing resources for the sales team. Collaborating with the sales team, you will develop activation plans leveraging trends and analytical tools.
- Develop Programs and Promotions – You will translate national marketing campaigns into customer-specific programs. This will involve driving the development, management and implementation of campaigns, promotions and innovation to support business growth.
- Deliver Results – You will be expected to deliver volume and profit results that contribute to the achievement of the Quaker Snacks business overall financial objectives.
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5-10 years of sales or sales related experience; preferably with a consumer packaged goods company
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong strategic thinking skills
- Proven track record of leadership skills and business results
- Travel occasionally (20%)
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement