PepsiCo Australia & New Zealand is home to some of the world’s most trusted brands such as Twisties, Doritos, Smith’s Chips, Red Rock Deli, Sunbites, Pepsi Max and Gatorade! We are a progressive and people-focused business, and believe our diverse workforce is the key to our success. Because we value our employees and their families, we offer an agile and flexible working environment with an emphasis on work life balance and health, as well as plenty of learning opportunities and room to grow your career. We are committed to recruiting, training and retaining high quality people.
To continue our success, we currently have an exciting opportunity to join our sales team in Victoria as a Field Sales Team Member supporting P&C, vending, impulse and licensed customers in the North Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne.
Your objective is to deliver category growth with all our customers through: Selling against commercial and customer plans to ensure we secure ranging displays and promotional support of our brands; Sell with insights to influence all potential sales drivers such as share of shelf, front of store, off location and front-end execution; Drive profitability through managing mix of products displayed.
- Manage your territory of customers to deliver mutual growth via flawless execution of all customer plans, influencing orders and providing exemplary service to your customers.
- Sell in new products, using category selling to influence share of shelf and off location support
- Delivery of all commercial calendar and business initiatives - bringing to life the sales strategy and channel blueprint in each customer, as set and measured by our Field Mobility Application - Newspage.
- Leverage store scan data and business reviews to drive sales opportunities and commercialise the business objectives. Inform all stake holders of results using data to analyse effectiveness of activity.
- Appropriate use and maintenance of all tools of trade such as vehicle, phone, iPad and POS
- Build relationships with key stakeholders including multi-site operators (MSO’s) across Petrol, Convenience and Licensed.
- Drive points of disruption across all sites to ensure our products are always front of mind
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Understand all elements of the customer and PepsiCo supply chain to be able to influence On Shelf Availability.
- Able to identify in-store sales growth opportunities against key Blueprint objectives and put a plan in place to improve in-store execution.
- Ability to understand and use category facts in all aspects of customer interaction.
- Confidence in having a natural selling conversation with the customer that results in a call to action.
- Demonstrate resilience and ability to anticipate customer objections
- Confidently use retail maths within a selling situation or conversation with retailer
- Able to effectively prioritise workload and manage one’s time to meet business expectations and deadlines.
- Passion to work as part of a team to achieve individual and team goals.
- Able to generate and share ideas and best practice with team
- A competitive remuneration package including tool of trade vehicle
- Career development opportunities
- Discounted retail and service benefits through our PepsiCo extras program
Your positive attitude will be rewarded with excellent long term local and global career opportunities, and ongoing professional development along with a fun and rewarding working environment.
You will be a key part of a dynamic team and a valuable contributor to a global company that is one of the FMCG market leaders. At PepsiCo, we recognise our people as a key part of our business and career progression within the business is encouraged and supported.
Interested? Know someone who might be? This is a great opportunity to join the PepsiCo ANZ team.
Our Commitment is to deliver Sustained Growth through Empowered People acting with Responsibility and Trust.
At PepsiCo, we believe what makes you unique, makes us better. We embrace equal opportunities for all employees. We believe that our people are our best asset and understand the importance of bringing different perspectives, different lenses and different experiences to our workplace. We are committed to building and supporting an inclusive workforce that truly reflects the global communities we operate within and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular