Work for a global company with some of the world’s most trusted and iconic brands.
Be part of an exciting business where employees are recognised and career growth is nurtured.
PepsiCo Australia & New Zealand is home to some of the world’s most trusted brands such as Smith's Chips, Red Rock Deli, Sakata Rice Crackers, Pepsi Max and Gatorade! We are a progressive and people-focused business, and believe our diverse workforce is the key to our success. Because we value our employees and their families, we offer an agile and flexible working environment with an emphasis on work life balance and health, as well as plenty of learning opportunities and room to grow your career.
To continue our success, we currently have an opportunity to join our team as a Vendor Replenishment Planner.
This position operates as the critical interface between PepsiCo ANZ and Woolworths, maximizing on-shelf availability for our products through efficient and effective replenishment planning and execution. The role is based predominantly at Woolworths Head Office, Norwest Business Park, and partly at PepsiCo Head Office in Chatswood. This role requires someone who is a clear communicator with excellent time management and planning skills and a person who will do the best for the PepsiCo business and the Customer.
You will be:
- Overseeing execution of daily ordering processes
- Communicating service risks/issues and working with cross-functional teams to drive resolution
- Leading Woolworths supply planning and replenishment execution to deliver optimum service levels
- Managing WW inventory position to maximize service level delivery whilst remaining within agreed monthly targets
- Identifying and driving process improvements ensuring service and productivity targets deliver collaborative results
- Be the Supply Chain lead for WW Account cross-functional team, providing supply chain perspective
- Leading planning collaboration efforts to maintain a successful inbound supply plan
- Driving the supply chain relationship and lead supply service communication
- Coaching and developing the Assistant Vendor Replenishment Planner - Woolworths
To be successful you will need:
- A minimum 3 years’ experience in Supply Chain, preferably FMCG business
- Proven results in coaching and developing direct reports
- Resilience to tough, high pressure environments
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and influencing skills
- An analytical approach to problem solving
- Sound knowledge of Inventory, Demand Planning and Forecasting processes
- ERP/MRP systems experience preferably in Supply and Demand Planning
- Basic understanding of the “Supplier” internal business functional roles, within a retail/wholesale business (FMCG).
- Experience in Supply/Demand planning and/or Account management
What we can offer you:
- Career growth and training
- A competitive remuneration package
- Discounted retail and service benefits through our PepsiCo extras program
Working at PepsiCo:
You will be a key part of a dynamic team and a valuable contributor to a global company that is one of the FMCG market leaders.
We are committed to recruiting, training and retaining high quality people.
Interested? Know someone who might be? This is a great opportunity to join the PepsiCo ANZ team.
PEPSICO’S job application process:
1. Submit your application via our website, including a cover letter & resume
2. Interview and skills evaluation
3. Online Assessment process
4. Reference and background checks
At PepsiCo, we believe what makes you unique, makes us better. We embrace equal opportunities for all employees. We believe that our people are our best asset and understand the importance of bringing different perspectives, different lenses and different experiences to our workplace. We are committed to building and supporting an inclusive workforce that truly reflects the global communities we operate within and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular