Work for a global company with some of the world’s most trusted and iconic brands.
Be part of an exciting business where employees are recognised and career growth is nurtured.
Bluebird is home to some of the New Zealand’s favourite and most trusted brands such as Bluebird Ready Salted Potato Chips, Doritos, Copper Kettle, Grain Waves, Twisties and Burger Rings! We are a progressive and people-focused business, and believe our diverse workforce is the key to our success. Because we value our employees and their families, we offer an agile and flexible working environment with an emphasis on work life balance and health, as well as plenty of learning opportunities and room to grow your career.
To continue our success, we currently have an exciting opportunity to join our Bluebird Sales Team as a Territory Manager - Grocery. Reporting into the National Business Sales Manager, you will be responsible to drive overall sales growth and identify in-store execution opportunities in our Countdown stores in the greater Wellington Region. You will provide a crucial link between Bluebird and our Countdown customers.
- Plan to achieve weekly, monthly and quarterly sales targets by maximising current customer opportunities, upcoming promotions, display opportunities and new product activations.
- Sell in-store activity to appropriately support Promotional Plans and influence the order to ensure effective and efficient stock management at store level.
- Effectively manage your journey plan to maximise call compliance and effectiveness to drive sales growth.
- Keep the customer informed of product performance, consumer and industry updates, and opportunities to increase profits and sales in our categories.
- Build rapport with customers at all levels (including Long Life Manager and Store Manager) throughout the store to enhance service and create selling opportunities.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Able to identify in-store sales growth opportunities against key Blueprint objectives and put a plan in place to improve in-store execution.
- Can understand, interpret and use category facts in all aspects of customer interaction.
- Able to have a natural selling conversation with the customer that results in them taking action.
- Proficient with retail maths within a selling situation or conversation with retailer.
- Work with minimal supervision with Customer Service orientation and attention to detail.
What we can offer you:
- Excellent work-life balance
- A competitive remuneration package
- Career development opportunities
- Discounted retail and service benefits through our PepsiCo extras program
Only people with the legal right to work in New Zealand will be considered for this position.
Working at PepsiCo:
You will be a key part of a dynamic team and a valuable contributor to a global company that is one of the FMCG market leaders. At PepsiCo, we recognise our people as a key part of our business and career progression within the business is encouraged and supported. We are committed to recruiting, training and retaining high quality people.
Interested? Know someone who might be? This is a great opportunity to join the PepsiCo ANZ team.
PepsiCo’s job application process:
- Submit your application
- Medical and skills Assessment process
- Reference and background checks
At PepsiCo, we believe what makes you unique, makes us better. We embrace equal opportunities for all employees. We believe that our people are our best asset and understand the importance of bringing different perspectives, different lenses and different experiences to our workplace. We are committed to building and supporting an inclusive workforce that truly reflects the global communities we operate within and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Pipeline