This is a PepsiCo career opportunity. This position is in PepsiCo China HQ. Please log onto www.pepsicojobs.com/main/china to find more career possibilities in PepsiCo China.
- Lead STAX, Baking, and new product platform process development accountable for developing related process and defining process solution to enable reframe and breakthrough innovation; Support process development related productivity and brand stewardship agendas consistent with AOP and PSP targets work closely with product development and cross-functions
- Develop new process conditions for new product development that meet standards defined by the China markets, including consumer acceptance, nutritional standards, cost of goods, operational feasibility and regulatory compliance
- Ensure completion of technical R&D documents for new product platform processes (process layout, finished product and process specifications)
- Provide creative innovation solutions to technically complex issues to meet project objectives
- Lead technical communication with Co-Man and equipment vendors to recommend design choices as needed
- Develop and maintain effective working relationship with partners within R&D and with other non-R&D project stakeholders
- Work closely with Product Development, FSQA, Manufacturing, Engineering teams to drive STAX and Bakery innovation strategy and pipeline development; Collaborate with Global R&D to lift and adapt global innovation and align on landing strategy.
- Support Product team to make prototypes to fill idea hopper by fully utilizing R&D pilot line and leverage external resources
- Collaborate with product development to deliver STAX, Bake innovation AOP and pipeline
- Define technical and process solution to new product platform
- Manufacturing lines: More than 9 STAX lines
- Co-man lines: in project needs
- Foods R&D PD, Seasoning team
- R&D TDC (FSQA, SRA)
- Global R&D function process team
- Supply Chain, Snacks Plants, Engineering, Category
- Key equipment manufacturer (PepsiCo global collaboration, and also local based)
- Literacy in both spoken & written Chinese is a must;
- Bachelor degree or above in Food Science, Engineering Material Science, Chemistry or adjacent subjects.
- Fluent communication skill include writing and speaking both in Chinese and English
- < 8 years working experience in food manufacturing or adjacent business, <4 years working experience Multinational Food Company in product/process development
- Strives for high standards, seeks innovative solutions, drives continuous improvement of products, processes or methods and demonstrates a high degree of intellectual curiosity
- Strong skills in project management and critical experience in product and process development, within FMCG environment, preferably food
- Basic leadership skill and talent development experience.
- Strong analytical skills – ability to interpret complex data and distil into useful and actionable information
- Ability to explain complex technical issues/solutions to a non-technical audience
- Competent at working with pilot scale equipment
Job Type: Regular