Global Control Standards
- Partner with functions to perform Risk Assessment on timely basis (at least once a year) for regular day to day business- and on spot when new process is to be introduced.
- Ensure KC are designed effectively to cover the identified risks.
- Monitor the execution of KC for each function and report results to AC as well as recommend remediation action.
- Support in testing internal control related to systems with external consultant.
- Participate in ensuring CE is tested at least once a year and ensure remediation actions are in place.
- Ensure Process Owners and Control Owners have clear understanding of PepsiCo's Global Control Standard.
Audit & Compliance
- Ensure business compliance with Statutory, Legal and Taxation requirements, PepsiCo corporate and local business policies & procedures, and ethical business practices.
- Perform walk-through for all cycles across G&LF and EGYPT to ensure completeness, identify any process gap and enhance & optimize process.
- Share the results with the GM and BU Controller.
- Maintain updated policies and procedures.
- Perform sudden audits & physical counts for all locations.
Standardization and Simplification
- Ensure standardized processes are between the Egypt and G&LF BUs where applicable by conducting regular walk-through, identify area of opportunities and standardization and discuss with BU controller as well sector.
- Work with all functions within the Company to analyze and identify process improvement opportunities in related business cycles.
- Ensure the synergy between G&LF and EGYPT.
- Ensure quarterly Self-testing is performed timely as per sector calendar, and arrange with control owners across SSFL and submit test results to sector.
- Benchmark audit findings in other markets and proactively discuss audit findings with process owners corrective action if need be.
- Present audit findings, business process improvements and the related business impact in a clear and concise manner during the audit closing meeting with respective functions.
- Participate in Speak investigation in both CUs. Recommend action when it comes to control process improvement.
- Work closely with C&E team to monitor the actions identified implementation across the BUs.
- Review status update and investigation results with Sector/BU CEC.
- 10+ years of experience within internal controls, internal audit or big four public accounting environment
- CPA holder of CIA.
- Solid understanding of, SOX 404 requirements, COSO framework, PCAOB standards, and other relevant professional guidance.
- Experience working in a changing and dynamic environment within FMCG companies
- Ability to navigate through ambiguity, direct and coordinate multiple project assignments simultaneously, accept ownership and accountability for projects, and deliver on commitments.
- Creative and innovative team player with an understanding of the inter connectivity of the business processes and their effects on the control environment.
- Ability to propose and implement practical, efficient and effective solutions to internal control issues.
- Strong financial and business acumen.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal, conflict resolution and presentation skills.
- Sound independent judgment.
Job Type: Regular