Auto req ID: 203348BR
At PepsiCo we are committed to attracting the best talent, people moved by challenges and inspired by personal and professional growth opportunities.
We feed emotions of our customers and consumers, achieving results with our unique way of doing business, acting with integrity, in an agile and responsible.
In Brazil since 1953, PepsiCo is one of the leading food and beverage companies in the country and operates in the market through favorite brands and recognized as QUAKER ® (cereals, cereal bars and cookies), TODDY ® (chocolate milk powder, chocolate milk ready to drink and cookies) , Magic ® (chocolate milk powder), TODDYNHO ® (chocolate milk ready to drink), ELMA CHIPS ® (popcorn, peanuts, wheat-based snacks), LUCKY ®, TORCIDA ®, RUFFLES, DORITOS ®, CHEETOS ®, FANDANGOS ® and FOFURA ® (snacks), EQLIBRI ™ and MABEL (cookies), GATORADE ® (sports drinks), LIPTON ® Ice Tea (tea ready to drink, in partnership with Unilever), KERO COCO ® and TROP COCO (coconut water), H2OH! ®, MOUNTAIN DEW and PEPSI-COLA ® (carbonated), and DRINKFINITY ® (portable and personal beverage system).
The responsibility of this professional includes: (i) assistance in all civil, criminal and regulatory litigation; (ii) interaction with outside counsels and other internal and external stakeholders; (iii) legal support to the business and other areas in the Legal Department with respect to litigation, criminal, civil (pre-litigation), regulatory and environmental issues; (iv) reports; (v) legal trainings.
- Legal Assistance in all PepsiCo’s litigation (apart from Labour and Tax), by interacting with outside counsels, revising briefs, drafting reports and other documents, controlling deadlines, payments, amounts in dispute and provisions, and maintaining an updated system with accurate records of the cases
- Interaction with the business and Company’s departments (including Legal) in view to have the proper documentation and support for litigation’s defense and also to provide legal advice related to the matters of the role
- Provide legal assistance to the business with respect to regulatory, environmental and other permits issues.
- Represent PepsiCo in industry’s associations for litigation, regulatory and environemntal matters
- Support on M&As’ due diligence and on sale and acquisition of assets (including the review of environmental reports)
- Provide trainings about environmental, civil and criminal responsibility and other legal aspects
- Support financial department in view to recover credits via lawsuits against debitors
- Assist the management of legal fees budget
- Work on the diminishment of the number of ongoing lawsuits.
“The company reserves the right to modify job requirements, skills and specifications according to its needs.”
- Graduation in Law School;
- OAB required;
- Required experience/background in Civil litigation area;
- Consumer goods industry previous experience is a differencial;
- English - Advanced;
The company reserves the right to modify job requirements, skills and specifications according to its needs.”
#LI-BRASILRelocation Eligible: Não Aplicável (N/A)
Job Type: Regular