This position is part of PepsiCo's North America Shared Services Organization providing finance and control services to all US business units. The role will be responsible for multiple aspects of the accounts payable processes.
- Deliver a variety of accounts payable and P-Card activities accurately and on-time working closely with our outsourced partners that may include user community support, business process troubleshooting, monitoring the accuracy and completeness of tasks performed by outsourced partners, account reconciliations, and preparing journal entries
- Subject matter expertise of Accounts Payable and Vendor Master Data business processes and how they are performed within the ERP and related systems
- Ensure all processes operate within a well-controlled environment, including compliance with data security and access policies, systems security and access policies, and process controls
- Ensure execution and verification of key operating and SOX controls
- Identify and surface issues and risks and build strategies to mitigate, control, and prevent
- Partner with outsourced partners, division Control teams and Global Procurement to effect continuous process improvement and implement best practices
- Contribute to and sometimes lead ad hoc projects and corporate / division initiatives
- Manage a small team of employees
- Support internal, external, federal and state financial audit requests and inquiries
- Actively engage in the support and development of the NASS and PepsiCo culture and work environment
- Bachelor’s degree required
- CPA or MBA preferred
- 7 years of accounting related experience with 2 of those years in a leadership role, preferably within AP
- High level of computer literacy with Enterprise software and/or business systems, reporting tools, etc.
- Ability to exercise sound independent judgment
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Proficient written and oral communication skills and the demonstrated ability to clearly, concisely and persuasively communicate oral and written messages to both internal and external audiences using appropriate tone, grammar and word usage
- Strong work ethic, self-confidence, self-starter, highly motivated with the ability to work with minimal guidance
- Ability to motivate and lead a team
- Experience designing, implementing, integrating and sustaining effective business processes and operating controls
- Outstanding problem structure and problem-solving skills
- Commitment to excellence in customer service
- Ability to adapt quickly & maintain flexibility regarding ad-hoc projects, revisions to areas of responsibility and organizational change
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement