If you are good at Tetris and you like working physically in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, then this job is for you! As a Software Drink Worker for PepsiCo Beverages, you will be organizing orders to be delivered to our clients. You will be accurately loading trucks with a forklift, as well as ensuring that all inventory in our warehouse is organized and ready to be loaded. You will also be required to move the loaded trucks around our yard.
- Wage: $27.08/ hr
- Schedule: 2:00 pm – 10:30 pm and 6:00 pm – 2:30 am
Overtime may be required as needed
PepsiCo Canada is recognized as one of Canada’s top 100 employers. PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. Our product portfolio includes 22 world-famous, billion-dollar brands; from Gatorade to Quaker, Tropicana to Lay’s and more. We make hundreds of enjoyable foods and beverages that are loved throughout the world.
At PepsiCo Canada, we are always centered on the consumer, developing exciting brand campaigns and continuously driving product innovations. Our people are our greatest asset! By supporting their ability to work effectively together and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that PepsiCo Canada is the company you want to work for!
What you’ll be doing:
- Unload/Stage Inbound Cross Dock shipments for loading
- Check In Local Delivery trucks as required and manage Returns including returning Full Goods Stock, shells, pallets, etc. to inventory at the 3rd party Location
- Separate Returns, out of date, breakage and saleable product to the designated storage areas, if required
- Load, sequence, secure Staged Loads for Local Delivery
- Complete and hand in Material Handling Equipment (forklifts) circle check report at the beginning of each shift
- Managing GCS policies and compliance for Check In and end of day loading
- Keep work area orderly and clean; including, sweeping, mopping, and using a floor scruber
- Promoting a strong safety culture
- Shunting trailers in yard and off site (yard jockeying)
- All other tasks as assigned by Supervisors
Who’s a good fit for the team:
- You have a High School Diploma, Professional Studies Diploma or Equivalence;
- You are a team player who strives for efficiency;
- You possess an AZ license
- Your experience working in a forklift operating position, is an asset
- Your previous warehouse experience, is an asset
- Your valid MHE/Forklift certificate is an asset. Training provided.
- You demonstrate an aptitude in basic writing and mathematics to complete any required paperwork accurately and legibly
- Able to demonstrate proficiency in the safe operation and handling of equipment
- You can lift/carry 50-75 lbs repetitively for up to 8 – 10 hours a day;
- You are comfortable working in a multi-temperature environment.
What you can expect from us:
- A working environment that promotes health and safety;
- A dynamic and inclusive culture that promotes you to bring your whole-self to work;
- A working environment that promotes diversity.
Job Type: Pipeline