Step up to the biggest challenge of your career and realize your potential when your determination meets our dynamic culture.
ABOUT CORPORATE AUDIT
PepsiCo Corporate Audit is a unique team within our enterprise. We have developed a holistic internal control framework that enables our management teams to deliver governance leadership and maintain our standing as a company of operational excellence.
Corporate Audit operates at the heart of our business success by providing objective insights into today’s risks and tomorrow’s challenges. While our auditors are located in various geographies, we are a team of global associates which audit our PepsiCo businesses and functions around the world.
Corporate Audit offers a developmental opportunity that extends well beyond the traditional boundaries of the function, providing a well-rounded perspective of Finance, IT and the business.
Be a part of a global team that enables extensive exposure across our PepsiCo businesses and functions!
*The role can be based in Purchase, NY or Chicago, IL or Plano TX*
As an Audit Director you will:
- Lead the execution of operational, compliance and financial audits throughout PepsiCo to identify risks and control breakdowns that may impact the integrity of reported financial information and/or the achievement of business objectives
- Meet with cross-functional business leadership team (e.g., Sales, Operations, Finance, Treasury, Global Procurement and/or HR) during audit planning to gain an understanding of business processes, risks and challenges of the function to be audited
- Communicate with senior leadership throughout the audit engagement and serve as the primary contact
- Collaborate with the Sr. Director and other Directors to assess process and strategic risks across all North American businesses and Corporate Functions and verify that these risks are addressed in the audit plan
- Present proposed audit scope and approach to SVP Corporate Audit
- Facilitate workshops with business to understand process flows for in-scope processes, identifying key financial, IT, operational and compliance risks and assess the adequacy of controls in place to mitigate risk
- Identify the key controls to test and monitoring activities to assess during the audit. Review the results of test work, providing timely coaching to audit team members
- Conduct weekly status update meetings with management. For any opportunities identified, communicate the issue, root cause and financial statements or profitability impact. Partner with management to develop cost-effective remediation plans
- Identify and implement opportunities to improve the efficiency of PepsiCo’s audit procedures and/or supporting administrative processes
- Manage a team of four direct reports, but because of the matrix organization structure will manage up to 12 individuals throughout the year
- Support Sr. Directors with the execution of the Corporate Audit strategic plan and other key department initiatives; participate in at least one of the three Strategic Capability Plan pillars: (1) Enterprise Risk Linkage, (2) Innovative Thinking and (3) Talent and Knowledge
- Coordinate recruiting and onboarding of new hires into the audit group, which serves as a talent pipeline for the PepsiCo finance and controls organizations
- Manage the travel & expense and consulting forecast for audit engagements, providing explanations for variances to plan
What will make you successful?
- Bachelor’s Degree (Finance or Accounting; Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) preferred
- Previous Big 4 Public Accounting experience and/or CPA strongly preferred 10+ years of accounting/control or finance experience
- Understanding of core IT general control processes (e.g., Change Management, System Development Lifecycle, Information Security, IT Operations etc.)
- Implementation of technology or change management experiences preferred
- Prior consumer products goods (CPG) experienced preferred
- Ability to influence at all levels of the organization
- Ability to work in a matrix organization; handle competing priorities
- Must be willing and able to travel from 40-50% of the time
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement