Work for a global company with some of the world’s most trusted and iconic brands.
Be part of an exciting business where employees are recognised and career growth is nurtured.
PepsiCo Australia & New Zealand is home to some of the world’s most trusted brands such as Smith's Chips, Red Rock Deli, Sakata Rice Crackers, Pepsi Max and Gatorade! We are a progressive and people-focused business, and believe our diverse workforce is the key to our success. Because we value our employees and their families, we offer an agile and flexible working environment with an emphasis on work life balance and health, as well as plenty of learning opportunities and room to grow your career.
To continue our success, we currently have an opportunity to join our team on a fixed term contract until end of October 2020 as our IT Service Desk Lead in Chatswood. This role is responsible for overseeing Service Desk operations and ensuring that it consistently delivers a high standard of service including compliance to processes, controls and SLAs.
You will be responsible for:
- Delivering a high standard of customer service to IT customers and vendors in a professional manner
- Analysing performance of Service Desk and Field Services activities
- Identifying problem areas and ensuring resolutions and continuous improvement opportunities
- Managing and collaborating with third party suppliers for performance and provision of services
- Managing procedures related to identification, prioritisation, escalation and resolution user incidents and service requests
- Ensuring adherence to and managing the ITSM Processes and Controls
- Minimising business impact by implementing workarounds during major incidents
- Ensuring Service Desk and Field Services teams have the right training, knowledge management tools, and practices
- Partnering with stakeholders and Delivery organisations to transition to sustain planned technology initiatives
To be successful you will need:
- 7 – 10 years of related IT business work experience in a large-scale corporate environment
- Relevant tertiary IT qualification (degree or similar) + ITIL Certifications
- Experience in working in a managed services environment
- Experience in Vendor Management
- Experience managing a Service Desk and delivering user training programs
- Excellent written, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Relationship building skills to work with key stakeholders within IT and the business
- The ability to present ideas in user-friendly language to non-technical staff and end users
- Proficiency in managing multiple efforts simultaneously
- Organizational and project management skills, including leading diverse cross-functional teams
- A competitive remuneration package
- Discounted retail and service benefits through our PepsiCo extras program
Working at PepsiCo:
You will be a key part of a dynamic team and a valuable contributor to a global company that is one of the FMCG market leaders.
We are committed to recruiting, training and retaining high quality people.
Interested? Know someone who might be? This is a great opportunity to join the PepsiCo ANZ team.
PEPSICO’S job application process:
- Submit your application via our website, including a cover letter & resume
- Interview and skills evaluation
- Online Assessment process
- Reference and background checks
At PepsiCo, we believe what makes you unique, makes us better. We embrace equal opportunities for all employees. We believe that our people are our best asset and understand the importance of bringing different perspectives, different lenses and different experiences to our workplace. We are committed to building and supporting an inclusive workforce that truly reflects the global communities we operate within and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Temporary