Bring your passion and talent to our stage and share our PepsiCo vision to be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business
PepsiCo IT exists to shape, create and deliver technology capabilities to accelerate PepsiCo’s growth. Our vision is to power PepsiCo with the best talent and technology in the world. To achieve this vision, our team spans a wide range of IT capabilities. We partner with every PepsiCo business function – consumer insights, marketing & innovation, sales & eCommerce, supply chain & operations, and all back-office functions – to increase business value through new technology and digital solutions.
India will be a global IT Technology Hub for PepsiCo. The global IT Technology Hub in India will play a significant role in the delivery of IT services across all five of our global capability teams:
- Chief Technology Office (CTO)
- Global IT Operations
- Global Information Security
- Global Development & Delivery
- Strategy, Planning & Transformation
- Delivery: Deliver high quality projects, maximizing solution commonality and reusability across markets
- Development: Lead the technical design, build, and quality assurance of all technical customizations and solution development landscapes
- Planning & Testing Services: Deliver release planning, testing, and D&D processes / services / tools to enable delivery excellence and reduce risk to PepsiCo’s IT landscape
- Enterprise First / Design Authority: Build a global digital foundation with harmonized business processes
As a member of D&D’s IT Hub in India, you will be part of a high performing team and get the opportunity to:
- Work with the latest and greatest technologies in the CPG industry such as SAP S/4 and Salesforce
- Experience the action and energy of an organization that delivers hundreds of projects every year and manages total project budgets of $300-$400 million annually
- Support operating units across the globe - with the possibility of traveling on-site for key projects
- Build innovative solutions and frameworks for the global platforms (SAP S/4, Salesforce, E-Commerce, Mobile Applications, JDA etc.) that will transform PepsiCo
- Have access to technical and leadership development programs and get critical experiences to grow your career
- Be part of a culture that celebrates and embraces integrity, diversity, and inclusion
- Performs complex design and development for Informatica Data Distribution Hub(DDH) interfaces
- Provides input to Informatica DDH related development standards and improvements to our QA and governance processes
- Accountable for Quality Assurance of code/technical design reviews for junior developers
- Provide application debugging support and code fixes for identified issues and builds for optimal quality
- Works with customers and IT partners globally to identify and resolve application issues, escalating as required
- Partner closely with external vendors, including on-shore and offshore resources.
- Develops, executes and maintains test plans and test cases for unit testing efforts
- Provides Technical cut-over, Go-Live and Hypercare support
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1 year of hands on experience with DDH building publications and subscriptions and 6-8 years of hands on experience with Informatica interfacing with Enterprise Applications – Salesforce, JDA, Oracle ERP, Teradata, SAP Enterprise HANA, SAP S4, ECC etc.
- Applied experience in Informatica Power Center Client with XML Files, Flat Data files, JDBC – Oracle/Teradata, MQ, EMS, Web Services and SOA.
- Proficient at application level as well as data level integration using ETL Data Mapping & transformation tools
- Experience with Data modeling and Data Definition Language(DDL) scripting
- Experience with TIBCO BW and JMS is a plus
- Full lifecycle experience surrounding interfaces development - Requirements, Design, Data Mapping & Transformations, Development, Testing, Deployment and Production Support
- Provide functional and technical leadership on interface development work throughout the lifecycle, including post-deployment production support
- Demonstrates the desire and ability to develop new technology skills, business knowledge, and customer service capability through training, experimentation, and self-study
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Provides outstanding customer service skills to direct and indirect customers
- Ability to work flexible hours based on varying business requirements
Job Type: Regular