PepsiCo IT exists to shape, create and deliver technology capabilities to accelerate PepsiCo’s growth. Our vision is to power PepsiCo with the best talent and technology in the world. To achieve this vision, our team spans a wide range of IT capabilities. We partner with every PepsiCo business function – consumer insights, marketing & innovation, sales & eCommerce, supply chain & operations, and all back-office functions – to increase business value through new technology and digital solutions.
India will be a global IT Technology Hub for PepsiCo. The global IT Technology Hub in India will play a significant role in the delivery of IT services across all five of our global capability teams:
- Chief Technology Office (CTO)
- Global IT Operations
- Global Information Security
- Global Development & Delivery
- Strategy, Planning & Transformation
- Delivery: Deliver high quality projects, maximizing solution commonality and reusability across markets
- Development: Lead the technical design, build, and quality assurance of all technical customizations and solution development landscapes
- Planning & Testing Services: Deliver release planning, testing, and D&D processes / services / tools to enable delivery excellence and reduce risk to PepsiCo’s IT landscape
- Enterprise First / Design Authority: Build a global digital foundation with harmonized business processes
As a member of D&D’s IT Hub in India, you will be part of a high performing team and get the opportunity to:
- Work with the latest and greatest technologies in the CPG industry such as SAP S/4 and Salesforce
- Experience the action and energy of an organization that delivers hundreds of projects every year and manages total project budgets of $300-$400 million annually
- Support operating units across the globe - with the possibility of traveling on-site for key projects
- Build innovative solutions and frameworks for the global platforms (SAP S/4, Salesforce, E-Commerce, Mobile Applications, JDA etc.) that will transform PepsiCo
- Have access to technical and leadership development programs and get critical experiences to grow your career
- Be part of a culture that celebrates and embraces integrity, diversity, and inclusion
- Drive global capabilities for project and program deliverables reporting and governance
- Provides methods and tools support to sectors and PGT deployments.
- Partners with sector PGT deployment teams to deliver PGT related reporting, process framework and accelerators
- Ensures adherence to the internal Delivery & Development operating model, including technology standards, support methodology, release management, change management, and other related processes and procedures, SLAs and controls compliance.
- Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of 10 years of related IT business work experience with experience in managing others
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in project management, SDLC and/or Agile Team member
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working on agile initiatives or dev ops
- Agile certification (SAFe, Agile Alliance, or equivalent),
- Provides outstanding customer service skills to direct and indirect customers, resolving very difficult and sensitive issues effectively
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Prior experience in working matrix organization and handling multiple stakeholders would be added advantage.
- Functional and/or Technical experience in delivery of IT project within but not limited to the following (Azure Dev ops, SAP Solution Manager, ARIS, etc.)
Job Type: Regular