PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $67 billion in net revenue in 2019, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 23 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. "Winning with Purpose" reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com
The Maintenance Manager has, as a member of the Plant Management Team, final responsibility to manage the maintenance department. He/she integrates the plant vision, strategies and Pepsico Code of conduct and values in the maintenance strategy, translated by the total maintenance team in a 3 years action plan with clear defined KPI's, procedures and objectives. The Maintenance Manager builds and sustains an internal (from other Pepsico Plants) and external network of authorities, consultants and experts and this to align operational strategies, action plans and procedures.
The Maintenance Manager is responsible for the maintenance budget which means that he/she manages the budget effectively to achieve and deliver the operational KPI's.
Are you passionate about maintenance and a led by people skills? Are you looking for the next step in your career and do you want to lead the maintenance department within a multinational.
Purpose of the role
- To manage the maintenance department;
- To integrate the plant vision, strategies and values in an action plan with clear defined KPI’s, procedures and objectives;
- To build and sustain an internal & external network of authorities, consultants and experts to align operational strategies, action plans and procedures (where necessary);
- To maintain and effectively use the maintenance budget;
Main objectives of the role
- Development and optimization of the maintenance strategy, processes and technologies while setting up and implementing an operational action plan to increase improved productivity;
- Integrate safety, hygiene and quality guidelines in the maintenance processes;
- Reinforce “continuous improvement” and support change processes, both in close collaboration with the production department;
- Manage and develop a maintenance team of high qualified technicians and direct reports, while coordinating the use of relevant existing knowledge and supervising the process of acquiring new knowledge (through training f.e.);
- Reporting and setting up communication platforms across the different departments.
Qualifications/requirementsYou have a master’s degree with at least 5 years of experience in an operational environment and preferably a first experience as a maintenance manager;
- Passionate about technics / mechanical and electrical;
- People manager and a good communicator;
- Flexible, stress-resistant and has a positive vibe;
- First experience with Quality and Food safety (HACCP).
Contact Anouk Devriendt – Talent Acquisition Lead – SC. Anouk.email@example.com or 0494/40.67.88. Relocation Eligible: Niet van toepassing
Job Type: Regulier