Are you interested in a career in Control in PepsiCo? Would you like to be a part of finance world in one of the biggest FMCG company?
Then now is the time to explore the opportunities of PepsiCo: what makes you unique makes us better. We are the game changers, innovators, collaborators and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread across 200 countries and territories, and united by a shared set of values and goals. You know our name through our amazing portfolio, including Pepsi, Lays, Cheetos and Gatorade.
As a Control & Reporting Assistant Accountant responsible for timely and accurate preparation of monthly/quarterly financial statements and sector reports, perform monthly closing activities in accordance with PepsiCo reporting rules and deliver base business priorities to sustain effective control environment. The role entails interaction with the business units’ control teams and outsourced delivery teams.
- Prepare timely and accurate US GAAP financial statements, Income Statement, Balance Sheet and coordinate monthly HFM submission of Financial Statements for designated business unit or units
- Prepare and submit timely and accurate monthly, quarterly and annual Corporate reports to Sector Control Team of designated business units
- Perform journal entries, reconciliation, accruals, reserves to ensure the accuracy of financial statements during month end closing
- Prepare balance sheet account reconciliations monthly, identify and investigate all variances and ensure that they are resolved timely
- Prepare variance explanations of Balance Sheet and P&L accounts variance report
- Work with the functions to prepare Balance Sheet Review content
- Support US GAAP and local audit with external auditors and communicate and manage deliverables
- Prepare ad hoc analysis for internal customers
- Ensure timely communication of any issues to Team Lead and support and provide input for corporate audits
- Maintain financial controls by adhering to policies and procedures; ensure compliance with internal controls and SOX requirements
- Work experience 3+ years (Post qualified experience 1+ years)
- Fluent in English and Romanian
- Financial technical skills achieved through experience and accounting qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Experience of Financial Reporting Systems and Databases e.g.,SAP/ Oracle
- Knowledge of the US GAAP reporting tool (HFM and automation like FDM) preferable
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project); ability to create complex formulas in Excel
- Intellectual capacity to link accounting concepts to underlying financial data systems in order to understand, analyse and interpret actual results and troubleshoot any issues with the data
- Ability to integrate well within a team environment
- Action, and result oriented, attentive to deadlines
- Exhibit a strong ‘can-do’, ‘will-do’ attitude and strong sense of urgency in meeting deadlines.
Job Type: Pipeline