As Head of Sales Support you will work closely with different countries across Europe to provide exceptional operational shared services for Sales.
This includes leading the Sales Operations at the hub including back office and associated technologies required to perform, support, and achieve sales excellence in shared services.
The role will build the Sales shared service organization, including hiring, training, knowledge transfer and process integration across Sales teams to transfer services into the new model.
The individual will then play a pivotal role in multiple stakeholders management on the business side as well as working in collaboration with the Hub Leader to drive the ongoing optimization/transformation strategy for sales shared services.
These services will primarily fall under: Data and Reporting analytics, Sales Forecasting, Presentation and Key Account Management Support.
- Setup Sales Support function in Krakow
- Provide overall commercial guidance and stewardship on shared services for sales and address Sectors/Clusters and capability specific requirements and enforce consistency in execution wherever possible; mainly in the overall capabilities area of Data and Reporting analytics, Sales Forecasting, Presentation and Key Account Management Support
- Monitor and report Global shared services performance to key stakeholders
- Help Business to experience speed of execution and quality of service delivery
- Work with Hub Leader on the overall Sales Optimization/Transformation strategy
- Overall accountability of process design, innovation and continuous improvement of the processes mandated with an end-to-end view to drive results on three parameters - Effectiveness, Efficiency and agility
- Ensure Sales organization stays connected with business and drive demand for GBS resource
- Scale up operation in line with business growth both within existing scope as well as new areas of opportunity
- Responsible for the leadership, organization, coordination, development and execution of the Sales services and delivery teams in Krakow
- Manage and motivate large teams of Cluster Sales Leads and Capability Leads
- Support talent development and exchange across delivery teams to ensure that future organization structure allows to attract and retain the best talent for the future
- Drive comprehensive change management within Business, emphasizing the need for change and role each individual plays
- Facilitate smooth transition of processes from retained organization to KBS
- Active networking and integration with PepsiCo Global Service Centers for best practice sharing and continuous improvement
- Ongoing review of Sales Organization to drive agility and effectiveness – quarterly recommendations on opportunities to optimize service/productivity/efficiency
Monitoring & Control
- Drive periodic cost and efficiency analyses to support productivity objectives, monitor, initiate additional activities if required
- Ensure compliance with Krakow legal framework, SOX requirements, etc.
- Ensure adherence to PepsiCo’s policies & guidelines
- Proactive Quarterly comms with the GMs and Sector to drive GBS adoption
- Point of escalation for service level outage/other challenges/escalations
- 12+ years of total work experience in shared services environment
- Experience in Sales Team Management/Service Integration environment would be an asset
- Very good written and spoken English
- Previous experience as a people leader for large teams with strong leadership and people development capabilities, equipped with general interpersonal skills
- Excellent influencing skills
- Best-in-class time management and customer management skills, ability to multitask, set priorities and plan
- Strategic thinking and process optimization mindset with sharp analytical skills to link strategies and objectives together to develop a plan
- Team / Talent development – ability to build a strong external network and pipeline of talent
- Proactive senior stakeholder engagement skills
Job Type: Regular