Purpose of the role:
HR Ops Sr Coordinator with Turkish, will be responsible for employee services processes and transactions to be completed for the respective process based on the agreed service catalog and SLAs under direct supervision of the manager, and dotted to local HR Operations Lead. The role will be responsible to deliver standardized reporting and analytics for the work assigned and will leverage required HR systems and tools.
- Ensuring consistent service delivery of agreed processes & activities and complete transaction tracking.
- Preparing any type of hiring & termination documents.
- Ensuring consistent and high level of customer service and operational excellence.
- Acting as responsible for any type of HR System escalations
- Being responsible of employee queries regarding to payments, bonus, incentive, premium.
- Identifying, highlighting and remediating data integrity issues across multiple local and global platforms and reports.
- Supporting HR through reporting and workforce data analytics for core processes and ad hoc projects.
- Around 2-3 years of professional experience in a large-scale global HR Operations/Shared Services environment.
- Understanding of data analysis techniques and business object reporting environments.
- Excellent Excel skills including advanced data manipulation techniques and Macro usage.
- Technical / functional skills & knowledge of HR tools and interfaces.
- Strong communication skills .
- Fluent Turkish.
Job Type: Pipeline