PepsiCo, the industry leader in Snacks and Beverages, has an opening for a Fleet Parts Specialist. This role will support the fleet technicians and field fleet teams in the parts purchasing process. The PepsiCo fleet is one of the top ten largest private fleets with equipment ranging from Light Duty and material handling equipment to Heavy Duty tractors and trailers. This role is responsible for ordering parts from multiple suppliers to ensure the fleet technicians have the parts needed in the right quantity and timely, maintaining storeroom system compliance, and supporting the parts program.
- Order fleet parts for multiple storerooms and locations to multiple suppliers
- Follow the purchasing compliance guidelines
- Ensure storeroom system compliance
- Evaluate and maintain the min/max levels for individual parts across multiple storerooms based on asset mix, usage, and part demand
- Evaluate full count inventories and upload
- Identify slow-moving parts and provide a solution to resolve and mitigate the impact of slow or obsolete parts
- Maintain min/max inventory levels by the storeroom
- Completes system data uploads to support parts inventories and purchasing program
- Partners with local and service teams to maintain parts integrity
- Evaluate and analyze parts reliability
- Partners with fleet operations team to drive parts program forward including making cost-effective decisions to drive reliability
- Assists in developing team and department scorecards and reports
- Provide weekly/period reports and scorecards to key stakeholders and customers
- Identifies trends and recommends corrective action measures when needed
- Provide improvement opportunities across geographical areas for parts
- Other duties as required
- 50% External – suppliers
- 50% Internal - field fleet teams, key stakeholders, HQ teams, management and customers
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a fleet role / transportation / or inventory management role
- Knowledge of fleet parts and inventory management systems a plus
- Manage communications through phone, email, fax, mail, etc.
- Advanced/Proficient Computer Skills (Outlook, Word, Power Point, Excel) and maintenance management system
- Strong passion for customer service and fleet excellence
- Ability to effectively interact and build a favorable business relationship with internal and external customers
- Strong team player and committed to teamwork in all situations
- Demonstrated ability to leveraging system and tools
Job Type: Pipeline
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement