The Finance Director – Supply Chain & SG&A contributes to PepsiCo Beverages Canada’s success by acting as an integral part of the Canadian Business Unit Finance team, responsible for driving and leading the financial agenda for the Canadian Supply Chain Organization. Success in this role will require “can-do” results-driven behavior, solid organizational skills, intellectual curiosity, strong financial analytical skills, technical strength and the ability work both independently or as part of a team. The successful candidate will be a creative, out-of-the-box thinker who is intellectually curious with a demonstrated interest in continued learning.
PepsiCo Canada is recognized as one of Canada’s top 100 employers. PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. Our product portfolio includes 22 world-famous, billion-dollar brands; from Gatorade to Quaker, Tropicana to Lay’s and more. We make hundreds of enjoyable foods and beverages that are loved throughout the world.
At PepsiCo Canada, we are always centered on the consumer, developing exciting brand campaigns and continuously driving product innovations. Our people are our greatest asset! By supporting their ability to work effectively together and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that PepsiCo Canada is the company you want to work for!
What you’ll be working on:
- Partner with the VP Supply Chain, VP Go-To-Market and both Leadership Teams leading the financial SBP & AOP development, target setting, Capital and execution of controllable costs financial plans;
- Manage financial relationship with Canadian and US Supply Chain leadership teams;
- Partner with the Supply Chain and Go-To-Market teams to identify short and long-term business opportunities, provide insights, develop solutions, and lead implementation to deliver improved Cost performance;
- Produce executive presentations for the Senior Leadership Team and the Supply Chain Leadership Team with high quality and insightful content;
- Drive the organization to meet key productivity targets; find and push key savings and capital projects;
- Manage tight control and governance of Capital Spend with cost teams and ensure that IRR and NPV targets and spending principles are met. Lead, Plan, and Forecast PBC Canada’s Capital AOP including management of the Canadian Capex committee and Canada’s capex approval process.
- Lead, Plan, Manage and Forecast PBC Canada’s Annual Controllable Cost and COGS expense including the accurate development of COGS standards
- Collaborate and Manage financial relationship with HQ Supply chain finance and the HQ capital teams
- Ensure SG&A Spending and Expenses are managed in accordance policies as well as smart spend principles and delivers against the AOP targets. Lead, Plan, and Forecast PBC Canada’s Annual SG&A Expenses.
- Lead, staff, train, and coach Supply Chain Finance / SG&A Team
- Key member of the Finance Leadership Team (FLT) responsible for Overall Finance Organizational Health and overall Finance people development
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive compensation, benefits, pension, RRSP contribution and vacation time
- A flexible working environment that promotes a healthy work-life balance
- A dynamic and inclusive culture that promotes you to bring your whole-self to work
- A supportive team that will encourage your professional growth and development
- An opportunity to be meaningful and impactful within your work and projects
Who’s a good fit for the team:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business; CPA and/or MBA an asset
- 10+ years of financial analytical and planning experience
- Strong people leader with experience managing teams
- Ability to set the agenda and communicate effectively to gain support
- Strong analytical, problem solving and collaboration skills
- Experience in CPG industry, DSD, DWD industry & Supply Chain Finance is an asset
- Experience implementing new systems and processes is an asset
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills are key requirements
- Previous Essbase/SmartView software experience an asset
#LI-CDNBeveragesRelocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular