The Sales & GTM Business Transformation Manager role is critical for the successful sustainment, enhancement and implementation of the next wave of Sales Transformation. This role is responsible for both providing on-going support for existing Retail business processes and applications as well as driving future capabilities within a suite of tools that digitally connect the organization, simplify the work, and provide a holistic view of the business in both mobile and desktop platforms tailored to a user’s area of responsibility.
The focus for this role will be to drive adoption, harmonize processes, functions and user experiences, as well as to drive future innovation and analytics. The role actively works cross-functionally with both Business and IT teams to solicit feedback, identify opportunities, and drive solutions. The role is also responsible for supporting and driving change management and training across various levels of the organization leveraging multiple digital and live platforms.
We’re looking for change leaders that have demonstrated the power of information and technology in making an impact on their own business and are ready to take on new challenges. The role is expected to leverage their own experiences as a KAM or GTM Leader to drive tool adoption and relate the technology to the Retail Sales and Field Operations teams’ business processes. This role is high visibility with exposure across the organization and provides ample opportunity to gain experience with technology that supports multiple facets of our Sales and GTM teams.
Core Responsibilities Include:
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise on functionality and role of a proprietary CRM solution and related business processes designed for Retail Sales & GTM teams
- Partner with peers to facilitate prioritization, business requirements, test execution and implementation plans for supported applications in line with annual business objectives and in alignment with cross-functional stakeholders (Sales, Finance, Field Operations, IT)
- Partner with Capability teams to Design, Develop and Deploy enhanced training for supported applications
- Measure and drive improved user adoption of deployed technologies
- Assist in driving change management, training, adoption & communication plans
- Lead round table forums to solicit feedback and identify both application and process improvements that complement the selling process, minimize administrative distractions, drive efficiencies, and enhance the functional end-user experience across Retail & GTM
- Leverage project management skills to develop and execute special projects as they arise
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 5+ years sales or go to market operations experience; Consumer Packaged Goods experience preferred; Direct Store Delivery (DSD) experience a plus
- Demonstrated experience driving business results leveraging modern technology preferred
- Must be capable of managing multiple projects at once and able to prioritize/adapt quickly
- Requires advanced analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills as well as great attention to detail
- Quickly able to understand new tools and processes in order to clearly convey merits and train others
- A self-motivated independent leader that works well under pressure against tight deadlines and can succeed in a fast-paced, results-oriented and sometimes ambiguous environment
- This role requires a collaborative team player that has demonstrated excellent communication skills and the ability to positively interact and influence peers and associates across various organizational levels and functions
- High energy individual with a commanding presence and demonstrated experience presenting or delivering training is preferred
- Organized individual proficient with Microsoft applications including PowerPoint and Excel and able to utilize advanced functions; experience with additional Microsoft Office 365 applications preferred
- Must be willing and able to travel 15% of the time
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement