Now hiring a Customer Management Representative to join our team in Little Island, Cork on a permanent basis.
We are the concentrate team in PepsiCo (PGCS) working across the Beverage, Nutrition and Snacks categories to deliver concentrate for many of PepsiCo’s mega brands including Gatorade, 7Up and Pepsi. We are at the heart of PepsiCo products, sourcing ingredients to manufacture more than 1,200 recipes for our brands. We are a global organisation, situated in 13 locations across 9 countries offering careers in various functions from Operations, Supply Chain, Procurement, Finance, R&D, HR and IT. We want team members who can collaborate in our fast paced global organisation and are passionate about creating and delivering much-loved household brands to markets across the world.
The supply chain team are the lynch pin of operations ensuring the careful coordination of concentrate ingredients and recipes. The team works with our global plants, bottlers and Distribution Centres to ensure flawless supply execution for PepsiCo. Would you like to work in a dynamic global environment connected in to 140 markets worldwide? If so we could take your talents to a whole new level.
The purpose of this role is to liaise with a portfolio of customers in the co-ordination of their forecasts, orders (from end to end including shipping documentation and export processes) and product lifecycle activities to deliver customer service to agreed SLA metrics.
Provide validated forecast and order requirements to ensure maximum supply chain efficiencies across Purchasing / Supply Planning / Operations (Production & Warehousing) / Finance and Distribution;
- Process customer forecasts as per agreed schedule & ensure the forecast and orders are aligned correctly to drive the correct signal in SAP. Ensure there is clarity at all times between the source of data within SAP
- Monitor and report on volumes as required within the business
- Identify and resolve changes in demand pattern.
- Support S&OP process and participate in monthly review with key customers.
Manage customer orders from receipt through shipment and arrival at destination. This includes:
- Order review, entry (including Order lead-time adherence, and order alignment with forecast) and acknowledgement
- Liaising with internal departments and external third parties to ensure on time delivery – including carriers for freight management
- Maintaining timely and accurate freight charges of any non-standard shipment costs
- preparation/presentation of shipping documents, including liaison with Chambers of Commerce, Embassies, Banks and other regulatory authorities. Arrangement of courier dispatches where required
- Effective and consistent communication with customers on any changes to customer deliverables and complaint management
Co-ordinate product life-cycle activities, executing processes to deliver successful introduction of New Products.
- Post launch, work with market to understand the performance of the product and its outlook
- Maintain the product portfolio for each customer, reflecting the product’s lifecycle status, relative uniqueness and other key supply chain risk drivers
- Work with CRM to facilitate the management of discontinuances process
- Identify areas of opportunity which will improve the standard of customer service or identify areas for cost savings to eliminate waste from the business.
- Participate in development and implementation of new customer services processes and improvements.
- Meet all internal & external compliance responsibilities including GCS, SOX & AIBI.
- Adherence to all PepsiCo Health & Safety requirements is a requirement of this role.
- Previous experience in a fast-paced supply chain environment, with experience of customer facing activities and communication essential.
- Experience of working with SAP system is critical
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
- Analytical, with a proven ability to problem solve and make quick decisions
- Be capable of working effectively in a cross functional environment, and with multiple organizations and nationalities
- 3rd Level educational qualification in Supply Chain, Business or Related Discipline desirable.
- Export Documentation Experience would be beneficial.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com
For the purposes of external advertising we have called this role a Customer Management Representative. However please note that the internal job title the successful candidate will have will be SC Customer Mgmt Asst Representative.
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular